What mobile game keeps you going back?

Daniel

Newcomer
Trophies
What keeps you going back to a mobile game and not uninstalling?

I think it has to be better gameplay. I love playing because of thrill of it. Otherwise it is not much fun if you ask me.
Take example of Mobile legends Bang Bang it's one good game that is going on and on.

Just to kill time, when I sit down for breaks or something I just want something to let me mellow out to.

I prefer to play the MOBA games if possible to kill the time. For me it works out that way.

I think it has to be better gameplay. I love playing because of thrill of it. Otherwise it is not much fun if you ask me.
Take example of Mobile legends Bang Bang it's one good game that is going on and on.

I was wondering if the gameplay on Mobile for that game was any good. When I think of a MOBA my mind definitely doesn't go to playing on mobile...it seems far too involved for that.

For me it absolutely has to be World Neverland: Elnea Kingdom. I love Pokemon Go, but that hasn't provided me with nearly as much lazing about fun as Elnea Kingdom has. I love simulation rpgs.

I honestly used to play pocket god and infinity blade alot but not so much anymore.

Fortnite at the moment, especially in this self-isolation period.
I think a lot of people are into the battle royale and some of the other mobile games on android and iOS. i see how the fortnite userbase has exploded in EU.

Road to Valor: WWII
Badland Brawl
These are real-time strategic multiplayer games. Although I don't know why good RTS games are so rare these day. I hate turn-based games. ?

Yeah battle royal has been everywhere, as of late.
Yeah in fact the covid19 chinese virus has been making the waves. A lot of italy players are playing the battle royale so far.

Yeah in fact the covid19 chinese virus has been making the waves. A lot of italy players are playing the battle royale so far.
I can definetely believe that since there's really nothing else for them to do.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back