What makes your gamer brain happy?

Suihe

Trophies
2021-2022 seems very promising in the new game or sequel department. While I am completely up for a continuation of a great game, I also wish more new, innovative and unique games would be made. However, I am pleased with what I've seen so far. Which games are you interested in that are coming up soon? Have you found any diamond in the rough while searching for something to play lately? Let me know in the comments :3
I will share some of the games I am looking forward to.

Redisent Evil Village :I watched the last few updated trailer wise and I am excited to see that it's connected to RE7. Can't wait to see what happens to Ethan.
God of War: Ragnarok : This franchise is one of my absolute favorites, and seeing that they are already working on the sequel gives me so many theories as to what will happen. Hope the boy has grown up,
Skydome: A hidden gem for those who enjoy TD and strategy games, looking forward to understanding the game better. Hope they share more of the gameplay soon.
Horizon Forbidden West - A beautiful game with an amazing story, enough said.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits: I came across this game randomly via Epic and the animation and gameplay caught my attention immediately. It's almost like a ghibli movie
Dying Light 2: Parkour, zombies? I think they have made us wait long enough with this game :3

I watched a large portion of RE8 online. I seen the ending, and yeah. There's a post credits scene too, which I will not spoil. I've also watched every scene where Chris is shown.

However, here's my honest opinion. The game isn't worthy of the Resident Evil title. It's a fantasy game with enemies that are simply NOT characteristic of the franchise as a whole, coupled with the fact that the game has an extremely convuluted storyline that massively disappointed me. It just didn't make any sense. None whatsoever.

All in all, it didn't feel like there was any correlation to the other games from over the years, besides RE7. Like I said, I want to mention spoilers, but I don't like to reveal things for others that may have a keen interest in the game, whether that's for the lore or just because they want a new game to play because it's a hot topic. But this game will be enjoyable throughout the month of May, then fade into obscurity by next year. I don't believe this game has any real longevity.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back