What made you realize you're an adult?

When I had the empty pockets and didn't had money to get admission in college realized myself as an adult.

The day I woke up sick and realised I had to call the Doctor and Travel there on my own.

I guess that I'm able to do anything I wanna. So it's only choice when to be an adult and how to use this "advantage".

Last edited by a moderator:
When I started getting back pain and also realizing that some of my friends which I were very close with when I was a kid died 20+ years ago.

That the business world is just a bunch of people with no idea what they are doing. When I was younger I always assumed the "adult" world ran like a well oiled machine. Now I realize it's just a bunch of people faking their way through life hoping no one notices that they have no idea what the hell they are doing.

As strange as it sounds, when I found out about my health problems, I knew it was time to grow up. I became more inquisitive. I began to appreciate more and more every day. After that, I began to pay more attention to my income and expenses. At the same time, I got to know a currency like Bitcoin and discovered the world of the future!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back