What kind of movies do you like?

I like to watch horror movies because it gives me thrill of excitement. I don't feel bored every time I watched it. Few of my favorites movies were Conjuring, The Nun, Exorcist and The Chain Saw Massacre. I always find it interesting and entertaining. My mind is always alert.

I love all sorts of movies except love and romance movies. They bore me to the skull. I prefer adventure, historical fiction movies, sci-fi and horror movies.

I like Sci-fi movies. Those mind-blown movies that will give you headache even after watching the movies.

I love Action and Comedy genre .. I'm not really a fan of horror movies .. I can't properly sleep after watching that movies.

I really love Christian movies like Facing the Giants, Fireproof and War Room. I also love the Avengers movie, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes and other adventure and action movies.

I love dramas. I know they are sad, but they are the most realistic. Also love misteries, they are really interesting to me.

I r
I am also a fan of horror.

Have you seen Bird Box on Netflix yet? It’s a post-apocalyptic thriller but has some scary parts too.
I really enjoyed watching this while waiting for the New Year with my cousins. I was holding in ny breath the entire time. It was creepy but not traumatizing enough to give you nightmares because there is no ghost or monster to be afraid of.

I like horror movies. I'm a fan of the Halloween series with Michael Myers in them and the Paranormal Activity series.

I also like action movies and super hero movies.

Action, Superhero and comedy films. I will happily watch superhero and comedy movies every day.

I have never been a huge movie watcher if I am honest, if there is a movie I really want to watch then I will take the time out to watch it. Usually when I watch movies my kind of movies that I like watching are romance, comedy, some action, some horror. Comedy would have to be my most favourite though if I had to pick just one.

I have never been a huge movie watcher if I am honest, if there is a movie I really want to watch then I will take the time out to watch it. Usually when I watch movies my kind of movies that I like watching are romance, comedy, some action, some horror. Comedy would have to be my most favourite though if I had to pick just one.
Cool. What comedies do you like? My all time fav comedy has to be Half Baked. I also really like Screwed (also starring Dave Chapelle). :D

I love adventures, horror, and sci-fiction movies, but also depend on the occasion, like Halloween is coming so I am waiting to watch Halloween movies, in fact, I bought passes of upcoming horror movies from spirit Halloween promo code at Reecoupons.

I can enjoy any movie genre as long as the film itself has creative value. However, if I had to choose, I would prefer science-fiction movies. My top three are Star Wars Original Trilogy (but if I had to pick only one I would need to go with A New Hope, but I love them all), Matrix (1999) and Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Maybe Independence Day is number 4 to me because I really enjoy it. Awesome performance from the main cast, 90's atmosphere, amazing special effects for their time and I just like large scale sci-fi wars and that was exactly what that movie provided. It had everything: giant alien spaceships, force fields, plasma guns, Area 51 conspiracies, you name it.

I also enjoy fantasy and adventure movies, especially with a religious undertone. Watched Raiders of the Lost Ark as well as Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade not long ago and I enjoyed them a lot, especially when they are observed from the perspective of analytical psychology with powerful artifacts being a symbolical expression of the Self archetype (main goal of psychological development as well as the most powerful factor in the human psyche) or it can be taken as a metaphor for God (just like the Force in Star Wars).

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back