What kind of movies do you like?

zoldos

Trophies
My favorite kind of movie is horror!! Love scary shit, and esp. gore!!

My favorite kind of movie is horror!! Love scary shit, and esp. gore!!

I am also a fan of horror.

Have you seen Bird Box on Netflix yet? It’s a post-apocalyptic thriller but has some scary parts too.

Horror is probably my least favourite, although I quite enjoyed the first Saw (the ones after not so much).

I don't think you can go far wrong with an Action Thriller / Crime.

Have you seen Bird Box on Netflix yet? It’s a post-apocalyptic thriller but has some scary parts too.
I haven't heard of Bird Box. But it sounds cool!

Horror is probably my least favourite, although I quite enjoyed the first Saw (the ones after not so much).

I don't think you can go far wrong with an Action Thriller / Crime.
hehe I want to buy the complete Saw collection! Action movies rock too of course!

Actually, I seem to like political movies the best. I can really get into some. Anyway, 2nd in line is either action flicks or comedies.

Big fan of horror movies too! I have yet to see a horror movie that has scared me so hard. Any recommendations?

I also love science fiction. I like to accept impossible things. "Star Wars" is my favourite. "The Matrix" also is one of my favourites. I think I'm always a fan of science fiction. It never gets old :)
I'm also a fan of family comedies, maybe that's why I'm in love with the series "FREINDS".

I love good detective stories. I guess it is because I like how criminals and law enforcers try to outdo each other. Ultimately, my favorite movies must have a thick, complex plot. Anything short of that is a No-No for me.

My taste when it comes to movies is honestly all over the place. I love horror movies, Biopics, suspense, I love musicals and romantic comedies. I also love movies that really make me think, or that I need to watch at least twice in order to understand them, such as Mr. Nobody, Interstellar, Donnie Darko, The Shining, etc. I'm not really into super hero movies, or movies that include cars and guns (Really hate the Fast & Furious franchise)

You are my guy, just like you I love the horror movie, especially when I am alone in the house, in fact, any movie that is horror, thriller or has any scary scenes is my favorite.

I like good movies, It sounds too narrowed for me when asked about "kind" or "type" of movies, if you actualy go by that logic you may be missing on a lot of good movies jsut cus they are not in your "kind" of movies; I've watched movies all over the place, from action to romance to comedy, to frensh movies, spanish movies, korean movies, all of that, and guess what there all fun.

I prefer zombie apocalypse movies because i find it very exciting and very fun to watch like when you are being chased by the zombies. then my favorite zombie movie is world war z.

I prefer zombie apocalypse movies because i find it very exciting and very fun to watch like when you are being chased by the zombies. then my favorite zombie movie is world war z.
Have you ever watched Train to Busan ?

I like horror-thriller movies like Get Out. It was really good also zombie movies, World War Z was really the best by far behind Zombieland.

Yes, definitely some interesting storytelling in Bird Box. Have you seen Shutter Island? It's with Leo Di Caprio, and it plays a lot with suspense.

I haven't heard of Bird Box. But it sounds cool!
You haven't? It's been all over Social Media ever since it got released last year. You can catch it on Netflix, it's worth the watch!

Actually, I seem to like political movies the best. I can really get into some. Anyway, 2nd in line is either action flicks or comedies.
Although not a film, have you seen House of Cards? The first couple of seasons were incredible, to say the least.

I also love science fiction. I like to accept impossible things. "Star Wars" is my favourite. "The Matrix" also is one of my favourites. I think I'm always a fan of science fiction. It never gets old :)
I'm also a fan of family comedies, maybe that's why I'm in love with the series "FREINDS".
Ahh, this genre is so special. Interstellar is one of my favorite films of all time. Also Gattaca. They have complex stories, but are so interesting and thought-provoking!

I like horror-thriller movies like Get Out. It was really good also zombie movies, World War Z was really the best by far behind Zombieland.
Agreed! I saw Train to Busan when it got released, but for me it didn't reach the levels of intensity of WWZ, or the fun and debauchery of Zombieland.

I love good detective stories. I guess it is because I like how criminals and law enforcers try to outdo each other. Ultimately, my favorite movies must have a thick, complex plot. Anything short of that is a No-No for me.
Inception. Shutter Island. The Best Offer. These three films are in my top ten, as they all have that complex story/plot. If you haven't seen them yet, I think you'll enjoy them a lot!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back