Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

what kind of movies do you like?

Jelineex

Feb 2, 2019
I like to watch horror movies because it gives me thrill of excitement. I don't feel bored every time I watched it. Few of my favorites movies were Conjuring, The Nun, Exorcist and The Chain Saw Massacre. I always find it interesting and entertaining. My mind is always alert.

Heatman

Feb 1, 2019
NIGERIA
I love all sorts of movies except love and romance movies. They bore me to the skull. I prefer adventure, historical fiction movies, sci-fi and horror movies.

jannelm

Feb 7, 2019
I like Sci-fi movies. Those mind-blown movies that will give you headache even after watching the movies.

leadtech

Feb 10, 2019
I love Action and Comedy genre .. I'm not really a fan of horror movies .. I can't properly sleep after watching that movies.

burgosmichael2407

Feb 14, 2019
I really love Christian movies like Facing the Giants, Fireproof and War Room. I also love the Avengers movie, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes and other adventure and action movies.

dzonyfox2

Feb 1, 2019
I love dramas. I know they are sad, but they are the most realistic. Also love misteries, they are really interesting to me.