What is the most addictive game you've played?

What do you like about Pokemon games? i only played Pokemon Go never really played other Pokemon games

Wow then you should really give it a try. To be honest at first you may not be into it that much because it is turn based attacks but what got me addicted is mainly the exploration part going from town to town and having a challenge put your way. Then being able to catch other pokemon with higher levels and level up your pokemon. It's really fun. Considering you never played it you may like the new Pokemon Sword and Shield for the Nintendo Switch better because it's open world. Some of the earlier games are really fun though. I think once you played the first one you would be hooked for life. You should give it a try on 3ds.

Wow then you should really give it a try. To be honest at first you may not be into it that much because it is turn based attacks but what got me addicted is mainly the exploration part going from town to town and having a challenge put your way. Then being able to catch other pokemon with higher levels and level up your pokemon. It's really fun. Considering you never played it you may like the new Pokemon Sword and Shield for the Nintendo Switch better because it's open world. Some of the earlier games are really fun though. I think once you played the first one you would be hooked for life. You should give it a try on 3ds.
Maybe i need to give it a try i am normally not into those games but its worth a try

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back