What is your favourite board game?

PolySa

Newcomer
Trophies
Hello guys
For fans of board games!
"Hero Realms"
The game includes basic rules for two-player games, along with rules for multiplayer formats such as Free-For-All, Hunter, and Hydra.

I've played Hero Realms, but I can say that it's one of my favorite games I own. Considering the groups I've played with, I would say I have in the ballpark of 150-175 games played and I still really look forward to it. The character packs are decent, but I don't find myself really going back to them now that the newness has worn off. Pretty much ditto for the co-op campaign. I haven't played the boss decks though, so I can't speak to those.

I have not yet played Hero Realms. The board games that I have played is chess and scrabble. In chess I play only the easy level because I always win the games against the computer. I also tried the difficult level and was defeated.

Me too. One of my favorite board game is chess. For me it is one of a kind board game where you can think what your strategy is and how to win by sacrificing other pieces like a movies I watched about war.
I am not familiar with the Hero Realms but I think its an interesting board game also.

Me too. One of my favorite board game is chess. For me it is one of a kind board game where you can think what your strategy is and how to win by sacrificing other pieces like a movies I watched about war.
I am not familiar with the Hero Realms but I think its an interesting board game also.
Good to know that you also like to play chess. I have not yet watched the war movie. I am now interested to watch that movie.

I have not yet played Hero Realms. The board games that I have played is chess and scrabble. In chess I play only the easy level because I always win the games against the computer. I also tried the difficult level and was defeated.
Yes, I like playing chess. It's so fun and it's somehow a mental training. But it's good to try other board games. They are so fun to play and quite interesting to play with friends.

This looks like the type of board game I would enjoy. I'm so tired of Monopoly and people trying to change the rules for their convenience lol

Chess is the best board game for me. If you are not smart enough, there is no way in hell you can beat a good opponent in chess.

There was a time chess game was being said to help develop one's tactical thinking and absolutely true.

I have played a lot of board games in my childhood with friends and family and i have some great memories, but i have never heard of this one before might check it out later

I have played a lot of board games in my childhood with friends and family and i have some great memories, but i have never heard of this one before might check it out later

Seriously? Wow, anyways a lot of things might have made you missed out the game but I'm very glad you have come across it now, so you can get it whenever it's convenient for you and enjoy playing with it.

Have fun.

Not familiar with Hero Games but it looks interesting. Might check the details of this game so I have an idea on how it is being played.

I haven't tried playing Hero Games and it's not familiar to me. I used to play scrabble game and monopoly in my younger days. It's a fun game but I easily get bored playing board games. I usually like to play on streets like chasing, volleyball and badminton. Playing with physical interaction games is a lot more entertaining.

Not familiar with Hero Games but it looks interesting. Might check the details of this game so I have an idea on how it is being played.

It's very important to look at other gamers reviews about any games that you haven't played, in order to avoid wasting your time on it if it's not interesting.

This looks like the type of board game I would enjoy. I'm so tired of Monopoly and people trying to change the rules for their convenience lol
I remembered my sister bought this board game. We are using the dice in our play. I did not really enjoy this game so much.

I haven't tried playing Hero Games and it's not familiar to me. I used to play scrabble game and monopoly in my younger days. It's a fun game but I easily get bored playing board games. I usually like to play on streets like chasing, volleyball and badminton. Playing with physical interaction games is a lot more entertaining.
I also played scrabble and monopoly games. You are right in saying that games with physical interaction is more enjoyable. I like to play basketball more.

I am not familiar also with Hero realms. The games that came to my mind when it comes to board games are chess, scrabble and snakes and ladder.

I do play some board game also but didn't try the hero reals games, I only played chess, game pf general and scarbble. And Honestly ever since I never win playing a chess in higher level, Is anyone there win a chess in higher level than the moderate one? I am thinking that there is something wrong with this game.

I know most of the threads on here are about video games, but I want to hear all about your favorite board games! I love board games, it really brings people together. Or it gets people at each other's throats! I love the games like Forbidden Desert and Pandemic where you can work together as a team. I also love classics like Sorry, Life, and Candyland. What are some of your favorites?

It's very important to look at other gamers reviews about any games that you haven't played, in order to avoid wasting your time on it if it's not interesting.

Oh. Thank you for this tip. I appreciate it. You got a point though. It's really best to check on the reviews by people who have played the game before giving it a try. I would just like to know some details about the game so I know what it is all about. But, I'll keep your suggestion in mind.

My favorite board game is Game of the Generals. It's very strategic and fun to play.

I really like the board game "Scrabble". I always like how I'll get to think of word and use the letters I had during the game.

It really helped me to increase my vocabulary and improve my way of thinking to think of word to have a higher score and to create a word on the letters I had :)

I really enjoyed the game though sometimes it's frustating when you can't think of word on the letters you had or when you can't win against your opponent :)

It would have to be Monopoly for me. It's a great game that you can play with your family and honestly, it requires a lot of tactics. You can't just rely on luck because all it would take is one mistake for you to mess up and lose everything. And there are so many versions of the game that makes it so much fun for the whole family as well. I love the one with the credit cards which makes managing money easier.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back