What is your favourite board game?

My favorite board game is Chess. Personally, it helps me a lot, like thinking strategies more creative like making a bate of the opponent but there is a advance plan fo that. It's like an art of war, not literally, but you know I enjoy it playing.

My favorite board game is Monopoly, anyone who's ever played monopoly knows how the typical game goes first a scramble for property it's a giant game of hungry hungry hippos roll by repeat next to there's a little no monopolies no trading nothing to do eventually someone gets a monopoly and if they have half a brain they build houses collect rent and build more houses in a good game there's some competition but even if more than one player has a monopoly it's still just a waiting game of whose property will be landed on first and if there's only one monopoly it's much worse either way a slow loosing begins for all but one player the rest of the game can take an hour or six but it's just monopoly theater continuing to play even though the winner is obvious now compare that with the simplest game there is no plan matching card and pick up more if you can't the goal is simple to rid of your cards as you get closer to winning. I really enjoyed playing this every time.

I would have to go with the classic Risk. It takes forever to play (the jokes are true) but holy crap is it fun. You get to see a whole other side of people, and I love the strategic aspects of the game. It's a commitment, but it's also a cheap way to stay entertained for hours. I never really get tired of it personally, and if you can find a group of people who will play it with you regularly it's even better.

Scrabble is my go to board game. I don't know why but the simplicity of the game just draws me to it. I don't like complicated games soo much I try to stay away from them as much as I could. I once tried the "Millionare's game" and it was a horrible experience. Scrabble is plain and simple and i like it like that.

It's hard for me to say what is my favourite board game. There are many of them. But of the most traditional games, I really love most:
1. Chess, Yes you heard me! I like it since it is not a game it's a real brain training exercise. :)

2. Stone age, it's the best strategic game ever. It can be played with 4 or 5 players and it's not really hard to learn.

Monopoly hands down. I play with my nephew (9) all the time and we end up arguing because he starts changing the rules when he realizes he's about to lose haha. I used to play a lot of Dominó with my dad too.

I don't really know that much board games but I played Monopoly and I enjoyed it, although I could never win in it.

I like Monopoly. However, I also remember I enjoyed Trivial Pursuit and Life! as a child. Anyway, of course, I also love chess.

Candyland? OK, I loved that as a child, but might not like it now.

Pandemic. I enjoy the collaborative aspect of it versus trying to crush people.
But when I am in the mood to crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentations of their women, I go with Risk.

I love chess and scrabble. I find chess very stimulating and mentally challenging which explains my affinity to it. While I have advanced to higher levels, occasionally, I lose a simple game. But, hey, its just entertainment.

Nice, I think this game Monopoly had many good reviews here. I will trt it this coming days. Sometimes I prefer games that have more positive reviews for me not to waste my time on not interactive games.

My favorite board game is Chess. Personally, it helps me a lot, like thinking strategies more creative like making a bate of the opponent but there is a advance plan fo that. It's like an art of war, not literally, but you know I enjoy it playing.
I also like Chess. Even though I have not played Chess for a long time, it is still my favorite board game. Chess helps in analytic thinking and strategic planning.

My favorite board game is Scrabble because it is fun thinking lengthy words using the available tiles you have. It is also a good way for the family to have a bonding time with each other if none of them are busy. Plus, you might learn new words that could widen your vocabulary skills.

My all-time favorite board game is Scrabble. Even though I'm not that gifted in language, I still enjoy the fun that I get in Scrabble. Plus, it's very beneficial as it helps you enrich your vocabulary and test your memory.

My favorite board game is Chess. It greatly enhances my planning and strategy making ability. I missed playing this game together with my cousins

I like playing Monopoly because its strategy-based so there is a chance of you winning the game if you play your cards right, unlike other games that are purely based on chance. I also have this memory of playing it with my cousins whenever we would gather at our grandmother's house for a reunion so I really like the game.

It's sad though that I haven't played it in a very long time. I don't even think we have a copy of the game anywhere in the house. It would be nice to play it again with my cousins whenever we have a reunion.

This is the first time I have heard of this game and I am intrigued. Me and my friends play the EDH format of Magic: The Gathering during weekends and seeing that this game also uses cards and even has sleeves in the box, I might bring it up with them so we can decide if we would like to buy the game as a group. This might be a good game to play as an alternative during the rare times we get tired of playing M:tg. Also, since the game will only use the cards that came with the box then it will solve the power level discrepancy of the decks in our playgroup, as Magic:the Gathering is mostly a pay to play game with single cards sometimes going for $100+.

I love Chess. Whenever I have some free time, I play chess. It is not a game of luck, it is a game of skill and intelligence. It sharps my mind. For me, it is the best board game!

Last edited:
Oh wow, this looks amazing! Wish I had it. I personally love Board Games like this. I have Starcraft the Board Game and LOTR one (as well as cards).

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back