What is your favorite part about gaming?

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Trophies
Let's try and get a bit more wholesome up in this forum, out of all the gaming experiences you've had, what has been the aspect that you've loved the most? What feeling do you get when gaming that just makes your heart melt a little? For me, some of the best things I love about gaming include (for online games) connecting with people from around the world I otherwise wouldn't, making good friends and just collectively enjoying something with other people. The only time I've seen that recently en masse was with the Pokemon Go launch and that was also a fab vibe. It just felt real.

What about you? What's your favorite part about gaming?

I think for me gaming helps me relax. And it is suitable to keep the head cool. Not all the time the gaming can be pretty good for the head. But overall it can be pretty damaging too if overdone. So I am in process to balance out the gaming with the playing, reviewing and also keeping it as an entertainment option.

Usually when something great is going on, like making an epic coming back on online games or a very exciting scene in a offline game that makes you want to play more.

It's the multiplayer experiences that I love about gaming. Being able to beat someone else at a game just makes me so good especially when it's against a lot of people like Fortnite.

It's the multiplayer experiences that I love about gaming. Being able to beat someone else at a game just makes me so good especially when it's against a lot of people like Fortnite.

I assume even better when it turns out to be a hacker or cheater?

Of course. But luckily, I've never really encountered any because I game on the PS4. No hacking or cheating problems for us console gamers :D

Hacking and cheating is usually server based and can happen even if it's console. For example PUBG if you play it on any platform can have those chinese hackers and the breakers who get real people auto killed. So yeah it does happen.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back