What are your favourite Nintendo games?

Jayson

Trophies
Well, I like any kind of Mario, in general, or Donkey Kong game. I mean, stuff like Super Mario Wii, Super Mario III, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country, Mario Kart.

OK, who likes these games and do you like them as much?

Same! Both of them were my faves especially when I was still in grade school but if I were to choose between the two, it would have to be Donkey Kong.

Legend of Zelda is my all time favorite so, I'll go with that.

Legend of Zelda! The gameplay was incredible and Link's quest to save Princess Zelda was so entertaining.

my favorite nintendo game of all time is super mario. as a kid before i have finished that game and saved the princess from the boss monster a lot of times. i hope they remake the super mario game and i know for sure it would be a big hit.

Super Mario will always be the game to beat in my heart of hearts. It was my go to game when I was in elementary to middle school and parts of high school. I can't remember my childhood without remembering all the times I played with this game. Up to now, when I play it I always still feel the excitement and thrill and nostalgia as well.

Well, I like any kind of Mario, in general, or Donkey Kong game. I mean, stuff like Super Mario Wii, Super Mario III, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country, Mario Kart.

I also like those games. It was my first online games before. I also like Battle City and Karateka.

Super Mario will always be the game to beat in my heart of hearts. It was my go to game when I was in elementary to middle school and parts of high school. I can't remember my childhood without remembering all the times I played with this game. Up to now, when I play it I always still feel the excitement and thrill and nostalgia as well.
You are correct. I have also played this game a thousand times in my high school days. My classmates were the ones who introduced me to this game. They even skipped classes just to play this game.

My most favorites of all Nintendo games is the New Super Mario Bros. It's very addicting.

I like it too! I'm so addicted with Super Mario and Donkey Kong games. I like them so much and I am playing these games since I was a kid. I never forget this games. Now, I'm 25 years old and believe it or not, I still play these games after work. :)

My most favorites of all Nintendo games is the New Super Mario Bros. It's very addicting.
You are absolutely right. It is very addictive. I remembered playing this until the wee hours. It is due to our school vacation.

Legend of Zelda is my all time favorite so, I'll go with that.

This is actually my poison too. It's such a wonderful and interesting game to play. With the rate of its addictive nature, most people can't get enough of playing it.

This is actually my poison too. It's such a wonderful and interesting game to play. With the rate of its addictive nature, most people can't get enough of playing it.
I agree. Legend of Zelda's concept is so beautiful and rich, the background stories are so ellaborated and interesting, it could get anyone addicted to it.

I still consider Mario Kart as one of the best Nintendo games out there. Hoping to have my own Mario Kart game someday, been doing side hustles just to afford one.

Probably Mario and Donkey Kong. I still play both of those on my Nintento consoles (i.g. gameboy). It's been wonderful playing those as a child. Still gives me warm memories.

Donkey kong evolved a lot. And compared to the old retro games, it was definitely one good game at that time. I consider DK series to be evolving to what it is now a good progress. Something many gamers can relate to.

I agree. Legend of Zelda's concept is so beautiful and rich, the background stories are so ellaborated and interesting, it could get anyone addicted to it.

I played Zelda back when it was on a simpler console. Yes, it was fun. However, though, I never really got back into role-playing games again.

Zelda has travelled a long road now. The android ports are pretty much graphically rich and also they don't appear like the retro days anymore.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Shadow Warrior / Ninja Gaiden (NES)
MERCS (Genesis / Arcade)

There are a lot!

I think legend of zelda seems to be the only good game I can think of this platform. links awakening is another good update as well.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back