What Is Your Browser Of Choice?

BigPete7978

#DrinkInHand
Trophies
Generally curious. What is you're browser of choice? I am on a M1 Mac Mini and have been using Safari since I got it. But wondering if there are better options out there for me with Chrome, Firefox, DuckDuckGo, etc.

I'm on Opera GX on both my Windows 11 laptop and my Android phone. Loaded with features, lots of options to modify and customise and is very gamer-centric. All of it's complexities considered, it is surprisingly easy to use as well. Also included is an in-built VPN, but to be honest it doesn't really work that well and is no substitute for a proper VPN.

I think there are many browsers, but Chrome and Firefox are the ones I use the most and the most satisfied

Opera GX is actually a cracked browser. What Shagger said and more. Most extensions from chrome are available on there, let's you control how much memory it takes in, has widgets for Soundcloud and Twitch, even comes with a calendar for the latest gaming releases. It also has cashback options if you shop on certain sites like Ebay. A truly cracked browser.

Last edited:
For Mac, 'Arc' is hands down the best browser that I have been using. It's an ungoogled Chromium with a tonne of nice features.

On Windows, I would use Firefox first as my daily driver and then Vivaldi second. I find there are performance issues with Vivaldi when trying to watch videos while playing games and weirdly, some websites don't work with it.

It was Mozilla FireFox for many years, until they started infesting the browser with garbage. It caused my PC to loudly whirr. Trashed it. Uninstalled.

I discovered Brave, which is a "fork" of Chrome.

Safari is known for being optimized for Apple devices and offering strong privacy features, while Chrome is popular for its speed and versatility. Firefox is known for its privacy features and customizability, and DuckDuckGo is a privacy-focused search engine that offers a browser extension for added privacy protection. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference and what features are most important to you.

Firefox for me on Windows 11. I've used it since beta in 2006. I sometimes use Chrome, but FF is my browser of choice for sure.

I don't think there is "best" of anything. It all depends on where you live and what you want.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back