Discussion What is/was your favorite class in school?

DudeThatsErin

Newcomer
Trophies
Mine was all of my computer classes. I guess that is why I got a degree in IT.

What about you?

Mine was probably art. I pretty much did my own thing during it though.

Art was fun but you can't do what you really wanted to make like ;P but classes were fun. Me thought I like cooking. always like and love to cook and that's what I did.

I spent alot of the time just sketching in my sketchbook lol.

I think my favorite class, well, in high school it was creative writing. I LOVED my teacher, she was amazing, and we had a lot of fun writing stories and that sort of thing. The runner-up was psychology because I'm passionate about psychology and counseling. My favorite course in undergrad was probably Abnormal Psychology because we learned a lot about the more difficult mental health illnesses and then in graduate school, it was probably...actually, that's a bit harder for me to pick because I really enjoyed most of my graduate courses.

Computer Studies was my favourite class but I didn't do well at school.

I think my favorite class, well, in high school it was creative writing. I LOVED my teacher, she was amazing, and we had a lot of fun writing stories and that sort of thing. The runner-up was psychology because I'm passionate about psychology and counseling. My favorite course in undergrad was probably Abnormal Psychology because we learned a lot about the more difficult mental health illnesses and then in graduate school, it was probably...actually, that's a bit harder for me to pick because I really enjoyed most of my graduate courses.
Ah creative writing sounds fun. What kinda stuff did you write?

Ah creative writing sounds fun. What kinda stuff did you write?

We wrote a lot of different things. I remember we had to write a monologue, a children's book and a few other things. It was a really great class overall and helped me to get my creativity out.

We wrote a lot of different things. I remember we had to write a monologue, a children's book and a few other things. It was a really great class overall and helped me to get my creativity out.
What was the childrens book about?

What was the childrens book about?

A unicorn and a dragon, haha. It was actually a story I wrote when I was a kid and then revamped it for my class. It had gotten an award actually, when I first submitted it to a contest that was going on. I forget how old I was when I originally wrote it...

Oh nice! Must have felt great to have most of the work done lol.

Physical ed was great. I used the time working out so much in high school and I got ripped lol.

Anything science related. Middle school, high school, and college. Biology of any kind, chemistry, the earth sciences, all of it.

People who go to school hate school. Adults look back on those times with misty eyes. Those were good, care free days.

My favourite class was English because the teacher was hot.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back