What is/was your favorite class in school? | JoyFreak
  • Our first ever contest is now live for a chance to win up to $50! All members are welcome to participate. Click here for full details.

Discussion What is/was your favorite class in school?

Empire

Art was fun but you can't do what you really wanted to make like ;P but classes were fun. Me thought I like cooking. always like and love to cook and that's what I did.

I think my favorite class, well, in high school it was creative writing. I LOVED my teacher, she was amazing, and we had a lot of fun writing stories and that sort of thing. The runner-up was psychology because I'm passionate about psychology and counseling. My favorite course in undergrad was probably Abnormal Psychology because we learned a lot about the more difficult mental health illnesses and then in graduate school, it was probably...actually, that's a bit harder for me to pick because I really enjoyed most of my graduate courses.

Abizaga

Premium
I think my favorite class, well, in high school it was creative writing. I LOVED my teacher, she was amazing, and we had a lot of fun writing stories and that sort of thing. The runner-up was psychology because I'm passionate about psychology and counseling. My favorite course in undergrad was probably Abnormal Psychology because we learned a lot about the more difficult mental health illnesses and then in graduate school, it was probably...actually, that's a bit harder for me to pick because I really enjoyed most of my graduate courses.
Ah creative writing sounds fun. What kinda stuff did you write?

What was the childrens book about?
A unicorn and a dragon, haha. It was actually a story I wrote when I was a kid and then revamped it for my class. It had gotten an award actually, when I first submitted it to a contest that was going on. I forget how old I was when I originally wrote it...

AzH

People who go to school hate school. Adults look back on those times with misty eyes. Those were good, care free days.

My favourite class was English because the teacher was hot.

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom