What is the worst household task?

The one I hate the most is vacuuming or sweeping or mopping. Anything having to do with cleaning floors is the WORST. I hate it so much!

I don't really mi d Vacuuming or sweeping but hand washing the floor on hands and knees kinda sucks.

Bathroom cleaning is another task that often sees people on their hands and knees, this time, scrubbing away a variety of disgusting bathroom grime. Add in a number of potent bathroom cleaning products and bleach, and it's easy to see why this is one of the most hated household chores.

Cleaning the shower. Just a hassle as I have to get into it and the glass door is a real pain to clean.

Having said that, only do it about twice a year.....

Last edited:
Oh yeah showers suck too. Luckily ai lack a glass door and just have plastic sheeting for that.

Oh yeah showers suck too. Luckily ai lack a glass door and just have plastic sheeting for that.
I think that shower curtains are just as easy and simple and make it cleaner when it gets replaced. With the door, you get black scum in the trims that are not easy to remove and over time it's there stuck

I think that shower curtains are just as easy and simple and make it cleaner when it gets replaced. With the door, you get black scum in the trims that are not easy to remove and over time it's there stuck
It is the lime scale on the glass doors that is the big problem.

Yeah I meant it like that. I don't really have to clean it and thats nice. The shower itself, though....

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back