What is the worst household task? | JoyFreak

What is the worst household task?

Aries

Administrator
For me it's washing up. I hate having to stand there, in one position for far too long. We do it often too. What about you?

Paladin

JoyFreak Systems Model-101
Washing dishes are fine for me, but I loathe cleaning toilets, even if I know it's for the greater good.

Abizaga

Premium
I actually rather enjoy doing dishes. It feels like you're clearing possible contaminants. The toilets suck. :p

Brad P

Premium
For me it's washing up. I hate having to stand there, in one position for far too long. We do it often too. What about you?
Get a dish washer you tight bas**** :ROFLMAO:

Being a domestic godess i am..
I can't see any household tasks being hard but If I did have to pick maybe the hoovering can be a pain šŸ¤”

Ash

It has to be cleaning up. There is nothing worse than having to move stuff around, clean and figure out what to do with things that you never knew you even had.

Empire

I can be a very slack person at times but we all gotta do things with family members to get the house nicely done. For me it is washing the bathrooms, Shower like. Since I'm the youngest I tend to do the extra heavy work. Well, I don't anyway.

Two bathrooms in my home, god damn

The one I hate the most is vacuuming or sweeping or mopping. Anything having to do with cleaning floors is the WORST. I hate it so much!

Empire

Bathroom cleaning is another task that often sees people on their hands and knees, this time, scrubbing away a variety of disgusting bathroom grime. Add in a number of potent bathroom cleaning products and bleach, and it's easy to see why this is one of the most hated household chores.

MicroNort

Cleaning the shower. Just a hassle as I have to get into it and the glass door is a real pain to clean.

Having said that, only do it about twice a year.....

Last edited:

Empire

Oh yeah showers suck too. Luckily ai lack a glass door and just have plastic sheeting for that.
I think that shower curtains are just as easy and simple and make it cleaner when it gets replaced. With the door, you get black scum in the trims that are not easy to remove and over time it's there stuck

MicroNort

I think that shower curtains are just as easy and simple and make it cleaner when it gets replaced. With the door, you get black scum in the trims that are not easy to remove and over time it's there stuck
It is the lime scale on the glass doors that is the big problem.

Abizaga

Premium
Yeah I meant it like that. I don't really have to clean it and thats nice. The shower itself, though....

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom