What is the worst household task?

Nat

Trophies
For me it's washing up. I hate having to stand there, in one position for far too long. We do it often too. What about you?

Cleaning a toilet after a really bad session of diarrhea.

Last edited:
Washing dishes are fine for me, but I loathe cleaning toilets, even if I know it's for the greater good.

I actually rather enjoy doing dishes. It feels like you're clearing possible contaminants. The toilets suck. :p

I don't mind anything apart from ironing. It literally kills me inside :(

For me it's washing up. I hate having to stand there, in one position for far too long. We do it often too. What about you?
Get a dish washer you tight bas**** :ROFLMAO:

Being a domestic godess i am..
I can't see any household tasks being hard but If I did have to pick maybe the hoovering can be a pain ?

Or just learn to enjoy it. It means less chances of flies and mold.

Cleaning the tub for me, having to bend over and scrub isn't the best for my back aching body.

Yeah cleaning a tub can suck especially after long enough that you need bleach cause stuff stained.

It has to be cleaning up. There is nothing worse than having to move stuff around, clean and figure out what to do with things that you never knew you even had.

I can be a very slack person at times but we all gotta do things with family members to get the house nicely done. For me it is washing the bathrooms, Shower like. Since I'm the youngest I tend to do the extra heavy work. Well, I don't anyway.

Two bathrooms in my home, god damn

I have to clean the downstairs bathroom lol. My roommates get upstairs.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back