What is the maximum time you've spent at one go while playing a game?

My record is 6 hours straight. Now, my daily limit is 2 hours.

If you are committed to other tasks, there is no way of getting to play 6 hours straight uninterrupted. It's not possible to go at such length.

Playing for 2 hours seems to be a moderate duration to me.

The maximum time I have ever spent playing a game in one go is 6 hours. When I discovered Candy Crush, I was so addicted that I was playing the game continuously for 6 hours. I used to change the time of my device so that I can skip the time frame given by the game when I was playing for long hours.

I have been addicted to only one online game. I remember playing the game 12hours straight on one day. It had been a real pain in the back, literally

Whenever I had a game I really get interested into, I spend about 3-5 hrs a day or if it's during day off from work, about 6-8 hrs :)

If I really enjoyed the game, I surely never let myself to stop from playing except when my eyes is already tired or I'll take break but sometimes, after a break, I'll play again :)

I am not very proud of it, but it was during my World of Warcraft days. I am sure many of you here will understand what I'm talking about. It's been about 15 to 20 hours not that particular day, but each and every day ? I was eating and drinking while I was playing, and I would take the time off just to sleep. Coke, coffee, and cigarettes were all I needed, and one meal a day. Crazy times, really. Thank God that is over. That was like 10 to 15 years ago during the golden days of the Burning Crusade, and the Wrath of the Lich King, later on. I get the chills just thinking about it ? I have some friends from those days that are still playing.

I remember that time when my friend showed the game video game called Minecraft and it was a holiday back at that time. I liked the game so much that I have spent at least 10 hours straight without doing anything else - just playing the game. Well, it was before a lot of years and now I don't see this thing happening again. Now I feel like that if I complete a game too fast I would get bored sooner.

I've easily spent 10-15 hour sessions on Runescape before back when I was younger. Summer holidays were the best for letting me do this lol. Part of the reason I managed to grind out a nice maxed account and have some killer times on the game. It used to be my little escape to be fair and I met a lot of people and the game that I actually still talk to even today. It was great fun - still hop on from time to time anyway.

The first time I played Gran theft auto vice city.....time seemed to just pass.....next thing I know its morning and I haven't slept yet

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back