What is the maximum time you've spent at one go while playing a game?

jpk0007

Newcomer
Trophies
Well, playing games can sometimes be very addictive. I used to spend a lot of my time on playing games when i was in college. We all have our own set of favorite games and when we are playing these games we completely forget about the time that we are spending playing them. I used to spend around 4 to 5 hours on weekends playing my favorite games at a strech or at one go. i know of people who can spend much more time while playing there favorite games. What is the maximum time you have spent on a single day playing any of your favorite games? share your experiences in this regard

When I found out all the time I had spent playing Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess I was sooo embarrased! I had spent 1000+ hours playing. I loved exploring every single inch of the map :rolleyes: One time I spent over 15 hours playing in a day. I would get up if I really needed to pee and that was pretty much it. My mom was really upset ?

As much as games are great for entertainment and personal renewal habits, it is important to note that games are habit-forming activities. Why? Because they appeal to the Pleasure Center of our brains. That explains why we experience a high whenever we engage in particular games.

Back when I was younger, and had admittedly less self-control when it came to playing video games, I used to spend hours on end playing my favorites. I think the longest I've continuously played was twenty-two hours with barely any breaks during the time. I don't think I ate much, and I was pretty much glued to the console. I think the game was part of the Megaman franchise, if I remember correctly. I'm not sure which, though.

Oh God I have that one story ready to go every time I hear this question, I remember once I was in middle school, It was a summer of 2011 i think, I Played almost 8 Hours straight of GTA San Andreas, I couldn't stop playing till my mother forced me out at the evening, I felt like i could go chasing after people and hijacking there cars, LOL, coming back from that was like a hangover.

I think The Sims is what sucked me in the worst. I've played that game from 9 am to 3 am. With breaks to eat and pee, of course. But damn did I get some bad headaches after Sims marathons... Worth it.

I once played 7 hours of Final Fantasy X, in one sitting. That was the most extreme one, as I didn't even get hungry while playing.

I think The Sims is what sucked me in the worst. I've played that game from 9 am to 3 am. With breaks to eat and pee, of course. But damn did I get some bad headaches after Sims marathons... Worth it.
Sims was a masterpiece of a game. I would get sucked in it for hours on end!

I think when I was still young I used to play a game for 5 hours in a day because I was so addicted with it since I don't have anything to do in our house. It was really enjoying since I don't feel that the time is running whenever I am playing some games before and it was really cool for me.

Honestly, when I was younger I tend to be so much more absorbed to every game I play. So absorbed that I frequently forgot the time and even forgot to sleep and eat. I have parents who are very busy that they just let me do whatever I want. Heh. Now that I am older, I try my best to manage my game time and to prioritize my other tasks at hand instead of the game I'm playing. Well, what can I say, I grew up. But still, when I don't have work to do, I play games for hours.

I believe that the time we play for games decreases as we grow older because we tend to be busy now with our offline and online works. But I guess it is still good to play some games just to be entertained for along hours of work in the office and to relieve some stress in our minds.

if i can remember correctly the longest hours that i played would be 5 hours and the game i played was gta. its like i wanted to finish the story of it in one sitting.haha

Playing The Sims while trying to have a time limit is tricky as hell. That game sucks you in completely. You feel like creating a cute character and a small house will only take you 20 minutes, but then you realize that it's been like three hours and you're just like "Screw it, I'm gonna make my sim reach the top of the culinary career and then maybe I'll build a pool."

The longest hour I played is straight 6 hours. I was playing League of Legends. I enjoyed it that much.

I even played for the whole day just to create cute character and a big house. I wasted my whole day off just to design and take good care of my character. Waste of time but for me, it's worth it.

I even played for the whole day just to create cute character and a big house. I wasted my whole day off just to design and take good care of my character. Waste of time but for me, it's worth it.

Maybe it wasn't a waste of time because you had a fun, relaxing time doing it. Everyone has to decompress, and sometimes creating a cute sim all day is how we do it!

I used to spent 4 to 5 hours everyday to play Star Craft. I would even skipped classes and meals just for this game. I was addicted to it and it somehow contributed laziness. I was very unproductive and I earned some illness. However, it made me realize the value of time and discipline myself. Playing games is always a fun activity but we need to control it at times.

Well, playing games can sometimes be very addictive. I used to spend a lot of my time on playing games when i was in college. We all have our own set of favorite games and when we are playing these games we completely forget about the time that we are spending playing them. I used to spend around 4 to 5 hours on weekends playing my favorite games at a strech or at one go. i know of people who can spend much more time while playing there favorite games. What is the maximum time you have spent on a single day playing any of your favorite games? share your experiences in this regard

Well, some games are too addictive that when you get hooked up to it, seriously it's going to be very difficult for you to stop playing because you simply can't let it go. My first console game was The Punisher and it was so addictive that I couldn't stop playing for more than 10 straight hours. It was a very crazy experience for me.

Back when I was younger, I think I could play ten hours straight. I would even bring my food to my room so I could eat while playing. But, it would take me an hour before I could finish my food. :ROFLMAO:

I can play 6hrs straight then or when I was younger, but now after 1 hr of gaming my eyes hurt. But it was worth it then knowing you can't play more gaming hours when you grow older because of responsibilities.

Back when I was younger, I think I could play ten hours straight. I would even bring my food to my room so I could eat while playing. But, it would take me an hour before I could finish my food. :ROFLMAO:

Haha, the longer eating duration gets at my mother like mad. She would nag and nag till I finish the food. Kids have nothing much to worry about, and it's why they can play games for longer periods.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back