What is the first game you remember playing?

fmplays

Newcomer
Trophies
Would love to hear which games you remember playing first
For me it was a farm game called Barabas de Boekenbij its a Dutch game loved it!

A Friv game, in May of 2010, when I was around 6 years old. This was also about the time when I discovered Nitrome.

Nitrome is a gaming site. At the time that I first discovered it, it had loads of Flash games. Now, they've basically moved on to mobile and Nintendo Switch. R.I.P. Flash.

Nitrome is a gaming site. At the time that I first discovered it, it had loads of Flash games. Now, they've basically moved on to mobile and Nintendo Switch. R.I.P. Flash.
Oh those site i always used funnygames.nl its the same a lot of Flash games those times were great man

Oh those site i always used funnygames.nl its the same a lot of Flash games those times were great man

They really were. I vaguely remember 6-year old me sitting on my bed with my Macbook, playing Toxic and those old Flash games.

First game I ever played was FIFA 99... Looking back at the graphics now:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: good times good times

I love playing action and survival games, recently I play Pubg a lot, it gives me a lot of likes and survival instincts.

My dad always reminds me if i remember playing a game called Wurm: Journey to the Center of the Earth - NES. I believe this was my first game.

The first game I ever played was asteroids but back when I played it I had to insert a Quarter....make that quarters!

I love playing action and survival games, recently I play Pubg a lot, it gives me a lot of likes and survival instincts.
I've also found that action and survival games can help me develop my survival instincts. In these games, you're often faced with situations where you have to think quickly and act decisively in order to survive.

The first game which I can remember playing would be on my SEGA Genesis console. It's certainly Contra shooting game. It's played by a cartilage. I mixed played it with The Punisher too. I had a great time playing them.

I remember playing Freddi the fish and Putt Putt! Loved those games as a kid.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back