What is the best video game in 2022?

lisapowell

Trophies
What is the best video game to play in 2022? I’m looking to make a purchase.

strictly speaking of games that were just released in 2022 and not a day before and while restricting it to steam only so to help narrow down this list as there's been a plethora of titles released on sites like newsgrounds and itchio and in no real order. I'd personally say these two games are the best to play at the time of this post:

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Call of duty is love. I always love to play this game and recently I purchased gaming wireless headset from Amazon to enjoy its sounds effects and fulfil my craziness about this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it is The Sims 4. I've been playing it for years and I don't see myself changing.

It's probably a bit early to choose - but I believe and hope Total War: Warhammer 3

Cuphead is still one of my favorite games. Im looking forward to the new DLC thats coming. The new Ratchet and Clank for the PS5 is really really good!!!

Inappropriate advertising / spam
It depends on the genre which you like more, but from today's trends, the most hype games so far have been Lost Ark and Elden Ring. I didn't try Elden Ring yet, but according to the critics, it's a 9.5/10 game, so maybe I should give it a try. The games which I like the most are those which can give me drawing ideas and inspiration. Games are my second inspiration source and where I see what other people are doing and try it by myself.

Last edited:
What is the best video game to play in 2022? I’m looking to make a purch
I think you can try one of these games:
- GTA 5
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- The Last Of Us (both parts)
- Uncharted 4 A Thief's End (excellent game)
- God of War
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human

Have a good game !

I say it will depend on your criteria. Personally, I think these games lived up to their expectation in regards to story and graphics:

Elden Ring
Horizon Forbidden
Forspoken
A Plague Tale: Requiem
Babylon's Fall

Being a PC gamer, God of war was the best and looking forward to Spider Man remastered on PC

What is the best video game to play in 2022? I’m looking to make a purchase.
Valorant is the following big thing in competitive FPS gaming. Everyone believed that it’ll make a blemish on the esports scene to the point that there are already groups and franchises forming Valorant teams even when the game was still in beta!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back