Question What is the best online game for PC?

Dinesh301

Trophies
My choice is Valorant.

Valorant is a team-based tactical shooter and first person shooter set in the near future.Players play as one of a set of agents, characters designed based on several countries and cultures around the world. In the main game mode, players are assigned to either the attacking or defending team with each team having five players on it. Agents have unique abilities, each requiring charges, as well as a unique ultimate ability that requires charging through kills, deaths, or spike actions. Every player starts each round with a "classic" pistol and one or more "signature ability" charges. Other weapons and ability charges can be purchased using an in-game economic system that awards money based on the outcome of the previous round, any kills the player is responsible for, and any actions taken with the spike.

The game has an assortment of weapons including secondary guns like sidearms and primary guns like shotguns, machine guns,assault rifles and sniper rifles.

I like Alone in the Dark, but the version on Steam has a problem with the audio, as it must be a generic port over. The CD version is the same...

Imo it is EVE Online - Proof of this may be the time that still holds a huge community - despite the lack of DLC
and it has Online in the name^^
EVE online is a VERY but VERY eager to buy ISK. Actually ISK is the best you can buy and why would I want to play this game. I use Odealo for this, and buy huge amounts of ISKs. If you know a good and safe store where I can buy items for EVE Online, I will be happy to find out - but as I mentioned, I mainly want to buy ISK

Last edited:
I agree about Valorant. I like that the game combined elements of CS GO and Overwatch.

I like Valheim or Hollow Knight, Very Dope Games
Valheim is also avalable with vr, youtube got videos for vr version. Simple mod.

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Best Online Games for PC in 2022
  • Valorant.
  • Escape from Tarkov.
  • PUBG.
  • Warzone.
  • immortal taoist
  • Fortnite.
  • Overwatch.
  • DoTA 2.
  • CS: GO.

Inappropriate advertising / spam
For me, the best online game on pc is minecraft, it's amazing to express your creativity with your friends and I think that this game has marked us.

There are plenty of game are available, but for me I never select a game on anyone's recommendation, I love intresting and intriguing storyline games and I just play them. On the contraty my family love to play action games and zombie category games, but my choice is a little bit different.

There are a lot of great online games for PC and they also come in different game modes. I like to introduce you to SCUM, with the player starting from being a Nobody into a Professional Hunter. Gather survivors to create base to survive from other players and zombies.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back