What is the best gaming platform / community?

YallGameTv

Newcomer
Trophies
Hey,

Just wanted to get your thoughts on whats the best platform out there to share game data, find out what new games are coming out and generally have a gaming community?

After using twitch a while I don't feel like it brings people together who might not have as developed friendship groups or gaming experience and is more for monetizing your gaming than building a community of gamers.......but that might just be me.

Any thoughts would be appreiciated and any one interested in putting something together would be welcome to chat.

I like NeoGAF as well. It's very busy. Some trolls populate that forum, nonetheless. But I don't think it's anywhere as bad as GameFAQs.

At the moment, I'm making use of Gaminglatest, BaysideGamers and VGR. Although, I have stopped using VGR for a while because of some its toxic staffs that's making the community unbearable to stay on. JoyFreak is good too.

Love JoyFreak obviously. IGN I enjoy as well. Streaming service wise I used to LOVE Mixer until Microsoft shut it down. Twitch just isn't my thing as much. I loved the interactivity on Mixer that it offered. Earn points, level up, etc. It was great while we had it.

It's an unfortunate truth that all platforms and playerbases have at least some problems with toxicity. The places where I've found the least issues is on VGR, here on JoyFreak and some console game Discord servers.

1. Discord: A group-chatting app primarily catering to the gaming audience, with servers dedicated to specific topics such as Genshin Impact and Fortnite. Discord has over 140 million active monthly users and is known for boosting player engagement.
  2. Steam Community: A platform for gamers to connect with each other, share their gameplay experiences, and join gaming groups. With over 120 million active users, the Steam community offers a vast and diverse network of gamers.
  3. PlayStation Network: Provides a platform for gamers to discover new games, receive support, and compete with other players online.
  4. GameTree: Offers leaderboards tracking individual performance in various titles across platforms, exclusive deals on popular titles, and a vibrant community of active users posting interesting content related to video games.
  5. Scrub Gamerz: A vibrant online gaming community focused on celebrating and connecting gamers of all skill levels. They offer a dynamic platform for gamers to share their experiences, participate in lively discussions, and connect with other game enthusiasts.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back