What is so interesting about Fortnite?

Fortnite is a popular game that has a lot of different elements to it. One thing that makes it interesting is the battle royale format, where you're competing against a large group of players to be the last one standing. It also has a unique building mechanic that adds an extra layer of strategy to the game. Give it a try and see if it's your cup of tea!

As a Fortnite player since 2019, I think this is the best battle royale

Hello. i have been playing fortnite since 2019. this is the best battle royale in my opinion. at that time there was an internet battle between PUBG and fortnite. everyone was arguing about which is the best? but in short:

1) Fortnite is a game without a plan, and at that time PUBG was paid and not everyone could play it
2) Fortnite has a specific plot. This is how Fortnite best stands out from other battle royale games. the map is constantly changing, it seems to be alive
3) graphics: in Fortnite, the graphics are not the most realistic, they are rather "childish". But thanks to this, Fortnite does not require a very powerful PC and you can play with almost any PC
4) collaborations. They happen very often in Fortnite. it can be movies like "Star Wars", "The Avengers", series or even anime.

In fact, fortnite is a cool game with a bunch of modes and cool rewards for tasks, a bunch of skins and so on. A huge number of tournaments with a prize pool and a huge audience

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back