What Idle clicker games (PC + Android/iOS) are you playing right now?

jimx1

Newcomer
Trophies
Share your best idle clicker games no matter if they are a PC or Android/iOS built. What really counts is that they are something special and fun to play. Why do you play those games – why are they special in your opinion? Are you trying to complete everything you encounter in that game? What is your progress?

Myself, I've been mostly playing (via PC):
War Clicks: a military idle game, special because of its competitions, players fight for their recognition and it is kinda co-op where all stats count into country powers. Currently at Level 254

Area Raiders
– an idle game inspired by the announcement of the Storm Area51 event – everything there is related to raiding the bases to save the aliens. What keeps me still playing this game are the goals I want to complete in full– currently completed goals: 57/64

If you are into RPG I can recommend you a few like say "EL CHRONICLE". This has pretty much good option for you to auto play and win the levels. I think they also have other idle tournaments too. So you may benefit from that as well. So do check games from from the RPG.

I am not playing any idle clicker games now but I can recommend to you Clicker Heroes (PC).
I have well over 500 hours of Clicker Heroes played but I didn't play it for 3 years already, so I can't remember much about the game. As much as I remembered, it is a nice, interesting and challenging idle clicker game.

I am not playing any idle clicker games now but I can recommend to you Clicker Heroes (PC).
I have well over 500 hours of Clicker Heroes played but I didn't play it for 3 years already, so I can't remember much about the game. As much as I remembered, it is a nice, interesting and challenging idle clicker game.
They have recently released the PC version of the game. And the second edition of the game seems to be pretty good. But it is 29 bucks price tag. So not one of those guys to buy it. I'd rather enjoy watching the gameplay of it and may invest in some other games.

Clicker Heroes is an enjoyable game for sure, been playing it for a year+ a few years back. And I'm sure if I run it again, I'll stuck playing it for a few months at least. :) ... What about the other idle games, have anyone played games like NGU ilde, Firestone, Holyday City Reloaded, Antimatter Dimension, etc?

Currently obsessed with Cookie Clicker. Set up an old pc to run it around the clock. I occasionally check in to purchase buildings and click golden cookies. I just started a couple days ago and hope to make something phenomenal out of it. :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back