What have you learned by playing games?

Barida

Trophies
Playing games, to me, is not only to catch fun, but can also be as a way to learn something new. I can mention the type of football formations and tactics that we have in football as I learnt from playing football manager games. What have you learnt by playing games?

I think you learn patience. And you also learn how to have clear mind to solve most of the things. That is something you learn from that experience as you play more. That's how the gaming has taught me so far.

I read that Gaming improves ones hearing capability and the sense of quick reflex :)

Stay away from red barrels.
Which game is this you are referring too? I have heard of this and also got similar objects in other games which can be explosives and have some items or creatures in them. But you got presence of time for this comment.

Ive get experience in playing so many times, but time is precious to spend on these Battle games.

I've learned that where there is good, there is always evil :p otherwise I've learned some terms, roman numerals, and other fun facts.

I think there are lot of things one can learn from playing the games. But the thing is that the way it works most of the people end up with the addiction so learning often gets blurred.

I think you learn patience. And you also learn how to have clear mind to solve most of the things. That is something you learn from that experience as you play more. That's how the gaming has taught me so far.

I can agree with this one to no end. I used to be absolutely rubbish at things like this, and learning how to solve my own issues as opposed to running away to the nearest search engine so I can Google my solution. It's actually helped me a lot in my job role with respect to solving problems, thinking things through and as you said, being patient. It's strange how things like playing a couple games can do this - wasn't so bad after all , eh mum? :D

Lot of time we don't have enough patience for the work that we do. And we have to work on small things. Something like that we do in real life and while playing the games. I guess we all learn from our experience of playing the games. Each to their own though. At the end we all have game playing experience lot different.

For me, it really depends on the game you are playing. Then only can you derive what you are learning from it.

But the most important part is that you, yourself, want to learn something from the game you are playing, and that's what leads to you learning something.

• your mindset. ??

I've learnt that the older you get, the worse you become at COD and Battlefield games :cry:
lol, I've slowly realized this year by year. hahaha, deteriorating reflexes. ?

Stay away from red barrels.
now, this is a design concept I've seen in many games since long ago. And I believe it's stuck with us now, lol. ?

Playing games, to me, is not only to catch fun, but can also be as a way to learn something new. I can mention the type of football formations and tactics that we have in football as I learnt from playing football manager games. What have you learnt by playing games?

A bit of military strategy from AoE, heh

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back