Question What have you all been TV binging during lockdown?

We’ve started getting back into American Horror Story. We watched the first two seasons years ago, started the third but never finished it so now we’re watching Freakshow.

I like the idea of the series, an anthology of stories that may or may not exist in the same universe, but my complaints with each season have been the same. They start off pushing an interesting story or character, then halfway through (or less) that story gets wrapped up and they look for reasons to extend it for another 6 or 7 episodes.

were probably gonna watch the rest of the seasons now just because but I think it’s pretty overrrated overall from the 3 seasons I’ve watched.

We’ve started getting back into American Horror Story. We watched the first two seasons years ago, started the third but never finished it so now we’re watching Freakshow.

I like the idea of the series, an anthology of stories that may or may not exist in the same universe, but my complaints with each season have been the same. They start off pushing an interesting story or character, then halfway through (or less) that story gets wrapped up and they look for reasons to extend it for another 6 or 7 episodes.

were probably gonna watch the rest of the seasons now just because but I think it’s pretty overrrated overall from the 3 seasons I’ve watched.
I couldn't agree more! The show is too overrated and I stopped watching at season 4 and just couldn't bring myself to watch it again. It felt like some episodes/seasons were too random and got dragged on unnecessarily. The show didn't need to go on for 9 seasons either. Didn't feel connected to any of the characters neither. I would probably rate the show a 6/10 and that's being generous.

If you want something funny to watch check out Space Force on Netflix. Very much parodying the Trump Administration.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back