Question What have you all been TV binging during lockdown?

Some fantastic recommendations on here and it seems you all like the same shows as me! I've added a few onto my list, thanks people.

I think i'm going to go for Ozark next, as I haven't watched it yet :)
Its absolutely brilliant, its one of them shows when it ends you are like okay i have to know what happens next and before you know it its the next morning lol.

Have you watched Breaking Bad? That's another good netflix series to watch.

Ozark looks like it would be a fun watch. Also Breaking bad is great. :D

Plenty of stuff. I think I started lockdown by watching all the MCU movies in order (thanks to Disney+) and I've also watched Ozark and Narcos since then.

I'm still not fully into the MCU for whatever reason. Ah well.

Its absolutely brilliant, its one of them shows when it ends you are like okay i have to know what happens next and before you know it its the next morning lol.

Have you watched Breaking Bad? That's another good netflix series to watch.
I've seen Breaking Bad a while back, I loved every minute of it. I was hooked at end of every episode! I'm going to add Ozark on to my list of TV shows to watch.

I have been watching stranger things,Walking dead,Super natural (2 SEASONS) and game of thrones for second time

I've seen Breaking Bad a while back, I loved every minute of it. I was hooked at end of every episode! I'm going to add Ozark on to my list of TV shows to watch.
Breaking Bad was awesome. I stayed up after my friends would go to sleep just to keeo watching.

Breaking Bad was awesome. I stayed up after my friends would go to sleep just to keeo watching.
SAME! I remember we was all hooked but I'd always go the extra mile to watch it ahead of them even if that meant staying up later to get an episode or two in.

He would keep telling me how awesome it was at the time. Man I'm glad I got to watch it with him.

You should definitely watch Ozark. It has the potential to be just as good as Breaking Bad in its remaining seasons.

You should definitely watch Ozark. It has the potential to be just as good as Breaking Bad in its remaining seasons.
? 100% up there with a similar story... I just want the next series to come around now.

Going to also start on White Lines on netflix ive heard good things about.

Yes!! I used to love Breaking Bad and was one of my favourites of all time. I watched it all again last year :)

Just started Ozark and I'm hooked.

I'll give it a shot, thanks for the recommendation!

Turns out Black Mirror is really good. Not sure why I was avoiding it for so long.

The first few seasons of Black Mirror was definitely good, I got the feeling they got a bit bored in a few episodes and I lost interest... are they still making new ones?

Yes!! I used to love Breaking Bad and was one of my favourites of all time. I watched it all again last year :)

Just started Ozark and I'm hooked.
I was absolutely addicted to breaking bad when I started to watch it lol

You guys and girls haven't disappointed. The first series (season if you're American :p) was fantastic. Going to start the second soon :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back