Question What have you all been TV binging during lockdown?

RedmondG

Trophies
Still in lock-down over here and i'm looking for some good TV series to watch or binge. I have pretty much every platform to stream from, so just give me a few ideas and i'll find it. Thanks guys!

My two cents:
  • First few seasons of Grey's Anatomy.
  • Kim's Convenience.
I was going to recommend Homeland (I did watch the last season with my parents), but it's kind of boring. You may want to try it out. I lost interest in it after half of the 8th season.

Doctor who my boys. I’ve got a skip/watch list If anyone needs help getting started as well ;)

Lots and lots of Suits! I’m hooked :eek:
A great show that had a good ending. Hope you enjoy it.
I started Ozark and finished it recently. Loved it! I'm also watching Schitt's Creek right now. Hoping to get started on Westworld soon as well. I had watched it before but forgot everything that happened.

I've been devouring movies. The original Godzilla, Angel's Egg, Car Wash, Circle (2015), The Watchmen Ultimate Cut, RoboCop (1987), Dredd (2012), Blue Velvet (1986), Midori, Wicked City. The only show I've been able to watch fully is The Midnight Gospel.

Doctor who my boys. I’ve got a skip/watch list If anyone needs help getting started as well ;)

I was just thinking about starting to watch this show! On the one hand, I want to start with 9th doctor, 'cause I saw one episode in childhood, and on the other, want to start from the Classics. :unsure:

I was just thinking about starting to watch this show! On the one hand, I want to start with 9th doctor, 'cause I saw one episode in childhood, and on the other, want to start from the Classics. :unsure:
I'm also thinking about it too, Doctor Who looks too good! I've been told the recent DH series is better than the classics, start with the 9th doctor :)

I don't watch TV, but I have been catching up with my DVDs. Right now, I am watching We Summon the Darkness.

If you have netflix I would recommend a few that I've watched and really enjoyed. It does depend on tastes but worth having a look at the trailers.

Ozark

Stranger Things

13 Reasons why

You

Strangers Things and 13 Reasons Why are my top favorites! YOU is on my list to watch. Gotta renew my Netflix subscription tho.

If you have netflix I would recommend a few that I've watched and really enjoyed. It does depend on tastes but worth having a look at the trailers.

Ozark

Stranger Things

13 Reasons why

You

LTTP here lol! I need to watch stranger things still, I've heard so about it although my pals have ruined some parts for me but I'll still give it a watch.

13 Reasons why
Well I've just finished off season 4 and without any spoilers I just want to say I pretty much was in tears for most of the last few episodes :cry::cry: going to need something else to watch now

Killing Eve sounds interesting I will take a look at this tonight.

I have been watching a lot of TV since quarantine. To be fair, even beforehand, I was watching a lot of TV whenever possible, but now it's increased though. Either way, I've been re-watching Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds and some Lawn & Order: SVU (plus the newer episodes). I've also been watching an anime called Haikyu!! along with watching The Good Place. And with the new seasons of 13 Reasons Why coming out, I'll be watching that shortly too.

Some fantastic recommendations on here and it seems you all like the same shows as me! I've added a few onto my list, thanks people.

I think i'm going to go for Ozark next, as I haven't watched it yet :)

Honestly mostly nostalgic stuff like Beavis and Butthead and a ton of youtube on my Firestick.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back