What have you all been TV binging during lockdown? | JoyFreak

What have you all been TV binging during lockdown?

RedmondG

Still in lock-down over here and i'm looking for some good TV series to watch or binge. I have pretty much every platform to stream from, so just give me a few ideas and i'll find it. Thanks guys!

Paladin

Paradox of Nothingness
My two cents:
  • First few seasons of Grey's Anatomy.
  • Kim's Convenience.
I was going to recommend Homeland (I did watch the last season with my parents), but it's kind of boring. You may want to try it out. I lost interest in it after half of the 8th season.

Ash

Lots and lots of Suits! I’m hooked :eek:
A great show that had a good ending. Hope you enjoy it.
I started Ozark and finished it recently. Loved it! I'm also watching Schitt's Creek right now. Hoping to get started on Westworld soon as well. I had watched it before but forgot everything that happened.

Mr. Hexagon

I've been devouring movies. The original Godzilla, Angel's Egg, Car Wash, Circle (2015), The Watchmen Ultimate Cut, RoboCop (1987), Dredd (2012), Blue Velvet (1986), Midori, Wicked City. The only show I've been able to watch fully is The Midnight Gospel.

TaterTot

Doctor who my boys. I’ve got a skip/watch list If anyone needs help getting started as well ;)

I was just thinking about starting to watch this show! On the one hand, I want to start with 9th doctor, 'cause I saw one episode in childhood, and on the other, want to start from the Classics. :unsure:

Clout

I was just thinking about starting to watch this show! On the one hand, I want to start with 9th doctor, 'cause I saw one episode in childhood, and on the other, want to start from the Classics. :unsure:
I'm also thinking about it too, Doctor Who looks too good! I've been told the recent DH series is better than the classics, start with the 9th doctor :)

Deleted member 269

If you have netflix I would recommend a few that I've watched and really enjoyed. It does depend on tastes but worth having a look at the trailers.

Ozark
Stranger Things
13 Reasons why
You

Tek

Strangers Things and 13 Reasons Why are my top favorites! YOU is on my list to watch. Gotta renew my Netflix subscription tho.

Clout

If you have netflix I would recommend a few that I've watched and really enjoyed. It does depend on tastes but worth having a look at the trailers.

Ozark
Stranger Things
13 Reasons why
You
LTTP here lol! I need to watch stranger things still, I've heard so about it although my pals have ruined some parts for me but I'll still give it a watch.

Deleted member 269

13 Reasons why
Well I've just finished off season 4 and without any spoilers I just want to say I pretty much was in tears for most of the last few episodes :cry::cry: going to need something else to watch now

Killing Eve sounds interesting I will take a look at this tonight.

I have been watching a lot of TV since quarantine. To be fair, even beforehand, I was watching a lot of TV whenever possible, but now it's increased though. Either way, I've been re-watching Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds and some Lawn & Order: SVU (plus the newer episodes). I've also been watching an anime called Haikyu!! along with watching The Good Place. And with the new seasons of 13 Reasons Why coming out, I'll be watching that shortly too.

RedmondG

Some fantastic recommendations on here and it seems you all like the same shows as me! I've added a few onto my list, thanks people.

I think i'm going to go for Ozark next, as I haven't watched it yet :)

Deleted member 269

Some fantastic recommendations on here and it seems you all like the same shows as me! I've added a few onto my list, thanks people.

I think i'm going to go for Ozark next, as I haven't watched it yet :)
Its absolutely brilliant, its one of them shows when it ends you are like okay i have to know what happens next and before you know it its the next morning lol.

Have you watched Breaking Bad? That's another good netflix series to watch.

ARx182

Plenty of stuff. I think I started lockdown by watching all the MCU movies in order (thanks to Disney+) and I've also watched Ozark and Narcos since then.

Clout

Its absolutely brilliant, its one of them shows when it ends you are like okay i have to know what happens next and before you know it its the next morning lol.

Have you watched Breaking Bad? That's another good netflix series to watch.
I've seen Breaking Bad a while back, I loved every minute of it. I was hooked at end of every episode! I'm going to add Ozark on to my list of TV shows to watch.

Abizaga

I've seen Breaking Bad a while back, I loved every minute of it. I was hooked at end of every episode! I'm going to add Ozark on to my list of TV shows to watch.
Breaking Bad was awesome. I stayed up after my friends would go to sleep just to keeo watching.

Clout

Breaking Bad was awesome. I stayed up after my friends would go to sleep just to keeo watching.
SAME! I remember we was all hooked but I'd always go the extra mile to watch it ahead of them even if that meant staying up later to get an episode or two in.

ARx182

You should definitely watch Ozark. It has the potential to be just as good as Breaking Bad in its remaining seasons.

Deleted member 269

You should definitely watch Ozark. It has the potential to be just as good as Breaking Bad in its remaining seasons.
👍 100% up there with a similar story... I just want the next series to come around now.

Going to also start on White Lines on netflix ive heard good things about.

RedmondG

Yes!! I used to love Breaking Bad and was one of my favourites of all time. I watched it all again last year :)

Just started Ozark and I'm hooked.

Deleted member 269

The first few seasons of Black Mirror was definitely good, I got the feeling they got a bit bored in a few episodes and I lost interest... are they still making new ones?

RedmondG

You guys and girls haven't disappointed. The first series (season if you're American :p) was fantastic. Going to start the second soon :)

Empire

Just watch anything, I have amazon prime and just seen about unless TV shows that are boring to worth watching. Even seen movies that I repeated so many times. TV series are worth since they can take a week or so to complete as there are like over 10 episodes to 3 seasons each or even more.

At the moment watching lost again.

Abizaga

Amazon prime is a true godsend for anyone stuck at home, honestly. Could you imagine if blockbuster was still our only choice and they were all closed for corona?

TaterTot

I binged the vampire diaries with a friend haha I've been watching this since the pilot, but didn't watched the last season, when it came out, and now I finally finished it! :geek:

Empire

Last week watching Season one and going through two of Lost :)

The survivors of a plane crash find themselves stranded on a mysterious island. They are forced to work together for their survival when they realize that they are not alone on the island.

Top Bottom