Question What Happened To Infinity Blade?

BigPete7978

#DrinkInHand
Trophies
I used to love this trilogy on the iPhone. What happened to the games? Seems they have been removed. Even though I bought them I can’t even download them?!

I believe Epic Games took it off the App Store back in 2018. Here is a quote from the publisher:
At Epic we strive to put players first and to provide a supported, full-fledged experience in every game we publish. With the development of Spyjinx and other projects, it has become increasingly difficult for our team to support the Infinity Blade series at a level that meets our standards.

“The Infinity Blade series will always hold a special place for me personally and for Epic as a whole,” Donald Mustard, Global Creative Director, said, “It’s always bittersweet to say goodbye, but we are excited for Spyjinx and what the future holds!”

I believe Epic Games took it off the App Store back in 2018. Here is a quote from the publisher:
Ugh. Well I can’t even download it anymore? I’ll take the old version. I already paid for it.

Ugh. Well I can’t even download it anymore? I’ll take the old version. I already paid for it.
I'm not sure what you can do in this instance. I'd thought they'd at least refund those who have purchased at the time. Have you looked in your purchases list on your Apple account that you used to purchase the game with?

I'm not sure what you can do in this instance. I'd thought they'd at least refund those who have purchased at the time. Have you looked in your purchases list on your Apple account that you used to purchase the game with?
Yep. Not there at all. Bought all three day one. Love the series. Now just gone.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back