What games you where not allowed to play as a kid?

marteebe

To be fair, I had quite chill parents growing up as I wasn't really excluded from playing anything. I know for sure I was playing GTA London and going on murderous rampages at the ripe old age of about ten years old and I haven't grown up to be a vicious murderer so I'm sure I wasn't scarred by that experience.

What about you lot? Did your parents ever stop you playing something at some point?

TopSilver

I wasn't allowed to play Grand Theft Auto when I was like 10. I remember my mom saying I couldn't buy it or even play it at my cousins house. I had protective parents when I was young. They started laying back on that when I was about 15. Then it didn't so much matter anymore

To be honest, I wasn't really excluded from playing anything as a child. My parents were very laid back and cool. I can remember some great childhood gaming memories.

Ash

None. My parents were great and I was never banned from playing any games. I first played Grand Theft Auto when I was 5 or 6 I think at my cousins place and loved driving around the game. Not sure they knew about the 18+ rated stuff in the game though :D