What games would you recommend someone to try out?

jimx1

Newcomer
Trophies
Mine is War Clicks.

Even though there are tons of fun games around that I've been playing all that time, you simply can't play them all and need to find those that suit you best – the ones that you feel most comfortable with. When the times changed and took away some of my free time, I was determined to still play games, but only those who take smaller amount of my time. And I know that my friends have mostly the same issue, not having same amount of hours available to play as we once had.

So, I'd recommend (already did – before opening this discussion to the public) a game, that at first doesn't require me to play for hours to proceed, but keeps rewarding me every time I get back. The game is called War Clicks and I'm completely hooked with it now. I didn't image (at start) that this one can be so much fun to play (sincerely it wasn't that fun on my day2 or 3, as I didn't know all the story around and didn't know the features well, but after that it got the title of a game I would recommend to my best friends!).

It would probably be Red Dead Redemption 2 but just for the single player. The story was just amazing, the graphics were great and the gameplay was out of the world.

I would highly recommend The Elder Scrolls Online which is a MMORPG. I am enjoying the visuals and the story line so far. I even purchased the membership bundle to enjoy the game without any limitations and I can say it was well worth it.

I'd say Serious Sam. Because most of my friends prefer the survival games. And most of them would love something like that. And if not survival game I'd recommend them some games like tower defense specific like realm defense.

Mass Effect 2, no question. One of the most enjoyable game experiences I've ever had. I think I have played it through 4-5 times.
It has engagning gameplay and an interesting story. It had enough fluff and side stuff that I always had something to do when playing just 30-60 minutes or all day. And a lot of replayability with different classes and choices in the story.
It is kind of old now and Bioware don't have the best track record anymore but I would always recommend Mass Effect to anyone

COD: Black Ops 4, Hands down one of the best online shooters of the year, the new blackout mode they have is insane and you have to play it if you haven't already.

If you are into the zombie games and on android, better check the into the dead 2. I am sure you'd love it. I recommended that to many of my friends. And most of them loved it because here you get to run and kill at the same time.

It's definitely going to be God of war as that is one game that I don't get tired playing. The phases are nice with exciting storylines that you will enjoy. I understand gamers can have preferences, but God of war is one game that is cool.

I would highly recommend Counter-strike: Global offensive, it really makes you stay in the game for a long time.

Shenmue 1&2 HD. :) 2 games for a good price, both are fantastic games. :)

I would suggest Desperados 3. It hasn't been released yet but I loved it's prequel back in 2003 and can't wait to play another one of those. It was a great top-down strategy game similar to the 'commandos series'. You had to control a team, outlaws completing missions in stealthy ways. It had some really nice gameplay ideas.

I would highly recommend Counter-strike: Global offensive, it really makes you stay in the game for a long time.
I love playing that. A great multiplayer game, free-to-play and the most important thing, not resource hungry.

I am sure that we all wanted to recommend games to someone either it could be friend or family member.

It will be an interesting experience when we recommends someone a game he/she didn't think much about before or they assumed that they wouldn't like it.

So, what games will you like to recommended?

What genre do you want the games to be recommended in? For example, "FPS or strategy game", unless you just want pure game recommendations. (Either one is fine, though!)

xenonVirus. Just trying to help a fellow forumer out.

What genre do you want the games to be recommended in? For example, "FPS or strategy game", unless you just want pure game recommendations. (Either one is fine, though!)

xenonVirus. Just trying to help a fellow forumer out.
FPS or Moba type games

My top five FPS's are CS:GO, Overwatch, COD Black Ops Four, R6 Siege, and Far Cry 5.
My top five MOBA games are Heroes of the Storm, Dota 2, Smite, League of Legends, and Battleborn.

xenonVirus. I hope these recommendations were helpful! :)

That is kind of common considering all of us face lags on CS GO.

My top five FPS's are CS:GO, Overwatch, COD Black Ops Four, R6 Siege, and Far Cry 5.
My top five MOBA games are Heroes of the Storm, Dota 2, Smite, League of Legends, and Battleborn.

xenonVirus. I hope these recommendations were helpful! :)
Can you please let me know if vpn are useful for gaming purpose to overcome lag and region lock issues?

I recently discovered that you are automatically directed to the server closest to you in League. But I myself want to connect to the german servers as they give the best ping. What would you recommend I do?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back