What games would you recommend someone to try out?

I don't know much about online gaming. You could try installing a VPN, and select Germany to mask your connection.

Can you please let me know if vpn are useful for gaming purpose to overcome lag and region lock issues?

It turns out that PCMag has a page on this. Apparently, there's an article on IGN about it too.
If you like, you can read the full articles, but if you just want quick answers, PCMag thinks that Private Internet Access VPN and NordVPN are the best for gaming, whereas IGN thinks that Private Internet Access and IP Vanish are the best for gaming. (It helps that IP Vanish is specifically made for gamers.)

xenonVirus. Personally, I think that VPNs are pretty great! :)

It turns out that PCMag has a page on this. Apparently, there's an article on IGN about it too.
If you like, you can read the full articles, but if you just want quick answers, PCMag thinks that Private Internet Access VPN and NordVPN are the best for gaming, whereas IGN thinks that Private Internet Access and IP Vanish are the best for gaming. (It helps that IP Vanish is specifically made for gamers.)

xenonVirus. Personally, I think that VPNs are pretty great! :)
Ok great i'll take a look on these pages as well.

Ok great i'll take a look on these pages as well.

I don't mind if you ask for a review - I'm just trying to help, after all!
PureVPN itself is actually a very good service. I found a review online from PCMag, the same site I used for showing you the "best VPNs of gaming" page. The thing is, I actually think you should go with Private Internet Access VPN instead of PureVPN because of this quote from the page:
PureVPN boasts an outstanding network of international VPN servers, but its user experience leaves something to be desired, and some features didn't work in testing. We recommend Editors' Choice winners NordVPN or Private Internet Access as more full-featured alternatives....

So to sum it up, yes, that page is a reliable source, but I actually think it would be better to go with Private Internet Access VPN.

xenonVirus. I hope this information is helpful to you. :)

The Crew 2. I think a lot of people don't like it but it really shouldn't be hated as much as it is. The game is really fun and an amazing game to play if you just want an open world game where you can drive around. It's just so relaxing especially if you just put some Spotify tunes on.

You'll have to install one, but Firefox has many free versions. If you're on a mobile, try using Turbo VPN.

Personally, I like sci-fi games the most, especially if they have a good narrative (or at least good gameplay that redeems the lack of one). So if we're talking about FPS I would firstly recommend Halo: The Master Chief Collection as Halo: Reach released on PC not long ago. You can find it on Steam or Microsoft store.

Other games that come to my mind are Titanfall 2 (even though it's a sequel, it's good for newcomers as the predecessors didn't have a singleplayer campaign), if you like that one, you can easily try the free to play Apex Legends battle royale that is set in the same fictional universe as Titanfall. Doom (2016) is also worth considering.

Even though it's not a sci-fi shooter, I must say that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer will always have a special place in my heart. And it still has an active community on Steam, even though it released 10 years ago. It was a hit at launch and for me, it continues to be. Kills streak rewards, all the callsigns, and emblems you unlock, different combinations of perks and weapon attachments. It's extremely addictive and I would even say creative. Everybody develops their own style of playing. Even its flaws like noob tubing, Javelin spamming, g18 and all other unbalanced guns give it a certain charm.

I've been recommending Splitgate for a while, it's a good alternative if you like Halo but cant get the new Master Chief set.

To be honest I dont really play at the moment, but I'm excited to get a new PC and maybr do VR later

i really like the OG assassins creed games, the ezio trilogy. and if you haven't played them then your missing out on a amazing story.
tell me older games i should play because i just built a computer and i have always loved gamed i just never had a console/pc to play them on
So tell me games you've enjoyed.

I'd recommend mobile legends, as it has some really good new updates and also some really good experience as far as the heroes are concerned.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back