What games to play?

games_addict

Newcomer
Trophies
Hello everyone. Well, I wanted to try new games to play and I had to look up some good games. As it took me a long time searching for good games and after trying them I can confirm the ones I personally found good. If you are looking for games to play that have a good review, then this is the thread you'd need to read. I actually found many websites and as I don't wanna spam you guys I'd rather recommend the games. So personally I think among us is the best out there if you are looking for games to play with people of different ages. then there is cyberpunk 2077, I personally find it super entertaining but it is definitely a bit "pricey". I also tried animal crossing, which is a fun game too but might get boring after some time (very personal opinion). I also tried rainbow six siege, very fun but if your team is not coordinating well ur dead haha. These are my favorite top 4 games to play. You can actually look up "top ten most played games in 2020 sheeparcade" to see a list of well-reviewed games, it is the list I followed anyway. I also looked up Infos in ign and Gamespot and they seem to all share the same results. I hope this thread was helpful. I'll keep uploading useful threads and posts ❤️. Peace out.

I probably wouldn't recommend Cyberpunk right now. The game has potential but is a bit of a mess right now especially on last-gen consoles.

If you like GTA-style games but with a deeper story, the Yakuza series is pretty good. They've recently released remastered versions of 3-5 for the PC and the remakes of 0, 1, and 2 have been around for a while.

And I do agree with your point on Rainbow Six. It's definitely one of those games where communication helps a lot. If you're playing with randoms, it's not going to end well

Actually, I recommend you not to play Cyberpunk till it will be reworked. As for me when I don't know what to play I play old versions of COD it always makes me feel nostalgic and it is always exciting.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back