What games have you beaten so far?

Mostly RPG's and some shooting/horror games. Primarily those with a huge story rather than an open world.

This year I have mostly beat the android games. I have yet to get to finish any other console and PC based games. So I hope to finish some of the games.

Thinking back to games I have played in the past and also new games that I have played recently over the past few years, games that come to mind that I have completely beat are games such as Alex The Kidd, Super Mario World and such. More recent games that have a lot more to them for achievements like finding things in the game, unlocking different parts to continue through, I don't think there is any that I can say I have 100% beaten that are like that. Many games now are created so they take a long time to fully complete and all too often, many games get left unbeaten because of that.

If you ask me some of the Battle Royale games are pretty tough and it's not much of the game that I prefer to play these days. I guess too much speed in the game kind of turns me off these days.

• Fallout 3
    [*]Fallout New Vegas
    [*]Fallout 4
    [*]Devil May Cry 3
    [*]Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
    [*]DOOM (2016)
    [*]Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm
    [*]Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
    [*]Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation
    [*]Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
    [*]Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
    [*]Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
    [*]Star Wars: Force Unleashed
    [*]The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
    [*]The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    [*]Wolfenstein: The New Order
On the top of my head that are the ones I can instantly remember having completed entirely and then some.

So how is wolfestein new order? The game seems to be pretty good for weapons I heard. How is the campaign story?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back