What games have you beaten so far?

Jayson

Trophies
Myself, I didn't really, technically, totally beat Super Mario Bros Wii - but it was basically beating everything - but the bonus levels. Anyhow, another one worth mentioning is Mario Galaxy. I actually beat that one less than the other one - but I did do everything but the final level.

Now, I could mention the beating the original Super Mario - but give me a break !! :) Now for Super Mario III - I might have beaten all of it - but I don't think so. I can't really remember.

I actually did totally beat the New Super Mario Brothers Wii-U, including the bonus levels. I can't say I have that kind of dedication for most games. I would lose interest very quickly.

I did with Prince of Persia at most times and tried with other games like GTA vicecity PUBG and never won the battle. It's hard for most of the games as we are unable to control everything it runs in multiple ways.

I guess it depends what you consider to be "totally beat".. ;)

Is unlocking all achievements/trophies in a game totally beating it, or can you only claim you've done that once you've acquired every possible in-game unlock also?

I guess it depends what you consider to be "totally beat".. ;)

Is unlocking all achievements/trophies in a game totally beating it, or can you only claim you've done that once you've acquired every possible in-game unlock also?

I'd certainly would like to go thru Donkey Kong and win all the extra points. That makes it a totally different game!

None actually. There have been several games where I have completed large portions of the game or have finished the whole story. However, I have never actually completed a game fully. Rockstar games would probably be the best example of this for me. It takes a lot of effort to actually complete the whole game and get 100%. But I've never bothered with any of that stuff. Once I finish the story, I either only play the online or just mess around.

I did it with Xenoblade on the Wii(emulated so I could run it at x4 speeds :p) once it took me so very long to do that getting all the people to like you and chasing down all the many many fetch quests then going and finding the secret harder bosses and filling out every item and equipment type and then the gems to slot in them. It took something like 400+ hours on the in-game clock (again i ran it faster so my subjective time spent playing would be somewhere around 1/3 to a half of the clock time due to me not always running it at x4 cause some bits just can't be done like that and then some areas just have too much stuff going on and the emulator can't get past a certain threshold.

I dunno if I would do something like that again I guess if I can find another jrpg that drew me in as hard as Xenoblade did then I could do it maybe.

I have tried to beat Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time many times, but there's so much going on in that game that I always miss stuff. I have beaten Luigi's Mansion (GameCube) though. I was able to buy the biggest house last time I played it, which was a couple of months ago.

All parts of HitMan except the last I've played that game so many times specialy Blood Money, I've tried to solve the missions in many different ways, I can remember some of it's levels in great details, but It never got me that bored to quit it, it som much fun even the oldest versions, it's not open world but there is a lot of possibilities one could finish the level by.

I don't think I've completed any game to the extend of a completionist playthrough, to be honest. But if it's merely 'get to the end of the story,' then I'm pretty sure I've beaten majority of the Final Fantasy franchise, the Pokemon franchise barring Pokemon Pearl version, and the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. I think I finished the old Spyro series, though I haven't gotten the chance to play the Remaster quite just yet.

I know this is only a mobile game, but I was really proud of myself when I finished the game Steven Universe: Attack the Light. It's just a fun little RPG where you get to fight monsters and find magical items. I thought it was really fun! Now I should try beating a real video game, haha.

Prince of Persia, all three of them, Final Fantasy XII, Limbo, Resident Evil 4, Commandos. They were a blast!

I beat Shadow Fight 2. But the next game of it, Shadow Fight 2 is really difficult.

Myself, I didn't really, technically, totally beat Super Mario Bros Wii - but it was basically beating everything - but the bonus levels. Anyhow, another one worth mentioning is Mario Galaxy. I actually beat that one less than the other one - but I did do everything but the final level.

Now, I could mention the beating the original Super Mario - but give me a break !! :) Now for Super Mario III - I might have beaten all of it - but I don't think so. I can't really remember.
The game that I beat was battle City. I have never conquered Super Mario Bros. games. I did not even experience saving the princess.

I also remembered beating my enemies in Stronghold Crusaders, Bookworm and Red Alert 2. I even play until the morning just to conquer all my enemies.

I have personally bossed my first ever console game The Punisher. I think that I dealt with the game on more than countless times that I can ever recall. It was my first game, so I gave it all my attention and play it like a crazy gamer.

Another one is 300 Sparta, it's a mobile game which I completed under 30 minutes of play. It's a useless game in my opinion.

I have tried to beat Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time many times, but there's so much going on in that game that I always miss stuff. I have beaten Luigi's Mansion (GameCube) though. I was able to buy the biggest house last time I played it, which was a couple of months ago.
I can relate. I got toward the end, but never finished it. So much going on in that game.

I can relate. I got toward the end, but never finished it. So much going on in that game.
Even if you finish the main history line, you still miss items, hidden rooms, etc. It takes a lot of time and thought to finish the whole thing completely.

Even if you finish the main history line, you still miss items, hidden rooms, etc. It takes a lot of time and thought to finish the whole thing completely.
I might have to pick it up again, but if I do, I'll have to start all over. It's been so long I forgot where I left off and what I need to do next.

I totally beat this game Hello Stars. For me its easy game but sometimes tricky, anyhow I manage to finish it and the last portion is Cominh Soon. It's a nice game during break time.

All you can do if you still have the time to play more at your disposal would be to keep playing till you have completed everything.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back