What games have let you down recently?

Nat

Trophies
I played MediEvil remake for 9 hours and I'm just not sure if I've had fun the whole way through. I feel a bit disappointed tbh.

How about you? What games have let you down recently?

DOOM 2016!! Just kidding I love that game and it's amazing. I can't think of any examples other than Combat Arms which is a piece of shit that's ridden with pay to win microtransactions.

I tried an alpha version of a game called Alchemy Garden. There were a lot of issues I had with it, even though it was such a fun game concept. I know I shouldn't have expected much since it was in Alpha, but... I saw video of people being able to do certain things that I couldn't in the same gameplay.

What were some of the things that bugged you about it? Could you elaborate?

Honestly. Warzone. I know it just came out and all but I was looking forward to playing a new battle royale that was relatively fun but its sooooo unbalanced and everyone is playing like they're on a pro team and its just way too intense.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag. I tried playing it yesterday, but it sometimes devolves into a buggy, glitchy mess. When it works well, it works fantastic, but when it doesn't, it ruins the whole game for me.
I'm trying to 100% the entire thing. Wish me luck. :)

There's another game that has let me down, not recently, but for a few years now, and that game is Yandere Simulator.
The point of the game is to be a yandere and eliminate all the students who have crushes on your "Senpai."
In a word, it's just bad, and not because of the story. There's no plot to the game at all, the frame rate is choppy, and the developer keeps adding in things that don't need to be added.
It took six years to add the first student rival, despite the developer getting between $2,000 and $4,000 on Patreon per month.

I never played Yandere Simulator as it never appealed to me.

There's another game that has let me down, not recently, but for a few years now, and that game is Yandere Simulator.
The point of the game is to be a yandere and eliminate all the students who have crushes on your "Senpai."
In a word, it's just bad, and not because of the story. There's no plot to the game at all, the frame rate is choppy, and the developer keeps adding in things that don't need to be added.
It took six years to add the first student rival, despite the developer getting between $2,000 and $4,000 on Patreon per month.
yeah, that was so hyped... the dev just went full lazy and the whole thing became a hot, sloppy mess of a controversy. ?

I also remember I used to watch the regular devlogs when it was first became a thing, I didn't donate to Patreon though.

I remember watching a video about it, I think I'll link it back here when I find it. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back