What games are you currently playing?

Currently I am only playing League of Legends, and it's been like that for a few years now. I simply love that game, it never gets me bored. And I really don't have time to play more than one game.

When a game never bores you, then you can never get tired of playing such game always. Take nothing away from some games that are more than boring to the skull. So, when League of Legends doesn't bore you, you are supposed to play it always.

I am currently playing The Last Of Us. This is fourth time I am playing this game and I enjoy it so much. It is really one of the best games that ever came out. I am going for platinum trophy!

My current favorite is Realm Defense and Little Nightmares. I am playing as often as I can. Also with friend I regularly get into tournament for the Word Domination. That game is pretty addictive if you have a friend who plays the same with you. I am so far trying to find other tower defense games in the meantime.

The Punisher is a good one to play now for me. The character of Frank Castle is very commanding with his quest for revenge for the death of his family.

For these days, I've been revisiting the world of Gran Turismo.

Within the world of racing games, this series is one of my favorites of all time. I like it because it's challenging, it has great models of cars for the players to choose and it has great graphics.

For these days, I've been revisiting the world of Gran Turismo.

Within the world of racing games, this series is one of my favorites of all time. I like it because it's challenging, it has great models of cars for the players to choose and it has great graphics.

Need for speed is one of my favorite racing games. I also do enjoy playing motorcycle racing as well but it's a lot harder.

Need for speed is one of my favorite racing games. I also do enjoy playing motorcycle racing as well but it's a lot harder.

I also like Need of Speed. By the way, some years ago, I was completely addicted to this game, but it's all about finding a new addiction, right? (haha!)... So, this is what happened when I met Gran Turismo.

I also like Need of Speed. By the way, some years ago, I was completely addicted to this game, but it's all about finding a new addiction, right? (haha!)... So, this is what happened when I met Gran Turismo.

It's why it was my favorite racing game. I can play and never get tired. It gives me serious adrenaline rush when I'm playing it.

It's why it was my favorite racing game. I can play and never get tired. It gives me serious adrenaline rush when I'm playing it.

I understand what you and I completely agree with. Sometimes it's complicated to explain because it ends up being something very personal. Generally, the people who end up understanding this better are those addicted just like us, haha!

I recently discovered the days gone. And I have played the demo beta so far. I may consider buying the game. And if it is good enough then finish the game till the end. That way I'd be able to finish one game this year without much issues. So far it can be pretty hard for me to finish games lately. That's what I have learned.

There are games that have nice visuals when played on PC and example of such game is the WWE wrestling game. I enjoy the smack down movements when I play it on my PC. What game do you play often on PC?

I play Counter Strike: Global Offensive daily with my friends but to be honest, I rage at the game more than I enjoy it because of the huge amount of cheaters, griefers, troller and whatnot. Grand Theft Auto V is another video game which I play almost daily. Before I was spending 5-6 hours in it but not anymore. Also, just recently started to be coming back to Minecraft.

So I am new here and I want to chat to you and we will have fun as a start what games do you guys want to talk about

I personally love open world games, Battle Royale games and any shooters.

I am currently playing one of the games specific to the tower defense category. After playing little nightmares I found one similar game with tower defense context. So it's definitely something I have going on. I may create thread and review it once I get enough idea till the end.

Currently I am only playing PUBG, and it's been like that for a few years now. I simply love that game, it never gets me bored. And I really don't have time to play more than one game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back