What games are you currently playing?

Heatman

Trophies
If you are asked to list the games which you are currently playing, what and what are we looking at seeing from your pandoras box?

I play the following at the moment ;

Final Fantasy XV
DOTA 2
Fortnite
Top Eleven Football Manager
Football Manager 2012.

I've been constantly playing The Sims 3 with most of it's expansions for what feels like a good 5 years now. My boyfriend got me into League of Legends recently so I'm slowly learning how to play.

I've gotten really into a game called Smoke and Sacrifice. It had been a long time since I played something that was about just going off and figuring out another world, but it turns out that's the kind of game I really love. It has like an environmental angle, but it's not preachy. It's mostly just background while you figure out how things work and interact with all the creatures in the world.

I've been constantly playing The Sims 3 with most of it's expansions for what feels like a good 5 years now. My boyfriend got me into League of Legends recently so I'm slowly learning how to play.

Wow, it's very obvious to me now that lots of people are turning up into playing SIMS. From all indications, it looks like it's going to be my very next game to play.

I am not playing any of the games listed above. These days, the only game that I am playing is Minecraft. I am totally hooked on Minecraft.

The game I am currently playing is an RPG Naruto: Ultimate Ninja. I love Naruto since I was a kid and also I like playing battle games. Currently, I am experimenting and creating my own moves using the available Naruto characters. Sometimes, I play it with my friend. We fight each other virtually and it is fun beating my opponent. :D

I am not much of a sucker for Nintendo or any playstation games. At this moment I love playing online games like mobile legend. It's hassle free and I can bring this anywhere. I've just get to be sure that I had wifi or mobile data to get going.

Right now I'm playing Dota 2 and Perfect World. I'm planning to upgrade my PC so I can get the gaming experience that I want. Specially now that I'm planning to try out some AAA games

I'm playing KHFM on PS4 and will be starting on KH2 by tomorrow. I've played KH series before but I just want to play them all over again before I start playing KH3. On laptop, I play PS4, that's it. On mobile, I have KHUx and Smithstory. I'm waiting for Laplace M and Pokebel online to be released for mobile, but honestly with KH keeping me busy I don't know how I'll find the time for those mobile games.

Wow, it's very obvious to me now that lots of people are turning up into playing SIMS. From all indications, it looks like it's going to be my very next game to play.
I've been playing Sims since it came out, 17 years ago I think. That game is wonderful if you're into life simulation kind of games.

I have played SIMS, Mario, Game of Thrones Conquest, Kingdom Heart, Mission impossible Rouge Nation, Clash of clans, candy crush Saga, Resident Evil, Underworld and so on.

I'm currently i'm playing PubG,Dota2,Ragnarok Online. I had separate my time on every games i play,

At the moment, I play Fortnite Battle Royale, The Crew 2, FIFA 18 (I did play FIFA 19 but returned it since it was basically the same as FIFA 18 and I couldn't justify the price), Rocket League and Red Dead Redemption 2. However, the only game that I play most of the time is Fortnite Battle Royale really. I play RDR2 from time to time but not as much because of the lack of updates for the multiplayer.

I just purchased Resident Evil. It's a very addictive survival game which happens to be among my favorite gaming franchise. I have played lots of zombie games but the fights in Resident Evil is mind blowing.

Nothing, but I want to play some harvest moon knockoff games like rune factory. :)

I'm currently playing Mobile Legends and it is very addicting. I'm not sure if I'm good at it or maybe because I'm still at a low rank but it's the first game I played that I don't die off after a few seconds of respawning. I only know how to use one character though, still learning.

I'm currently playing League of Legends and doing Warband mods.

I'm currently playing League of Legends and doing Warband mods.

I have seen divided views on how good this game League of Legends. How good is the game from your own gaming experience and perspective?

There have been many and more spread over different platforms.
For PC, I am playing Rise of Tomb Raider, and for phone, my current favorite is PUBG along with Real Cricket and Shadow Fight 3.
Also, from time to time, I indulge into board games like Ludo and Carrom 3D as well.

Currently I am only playing League of Legends, and it's been like that for a few years now. I simply love that game, it never gets me bored. And I really don't have time to play more than one game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back