What games are good to play for father and son?

love77k

Banned
Trophies
I’ve never been good at video games but my son loves Madden, what other games would be good for us to play together?

Kanck on PS4 was purpose built for this sort of thing. The game's coop has the second player control a robot Knack to help the first player in combat that infinitely respawns whilst the first play is Knack and controls the game like a single player game.

My son wan Five at the time we played through it together and I'd say that age and up to about 3 years older is about the correct age for this to work as intended. I point that out because I don't know how old your son is, so might not be the right age for this.

EDIT: It appears he's been banned. Oh, well...

Last edited:
Hmm, I think the passage of the Lego series games is very good. well, or an interesting borderlands shooter

Kanck on PS4 was purpose built for this sort of thing. The game's coop has the second player control a robot Knack to help the first player in combat that infinitely respawns whilst the first play is Knack and controls the game like a single player game.

My son wan Five at the time we played through it together and I'd say that age and up to about 3 years older is about the correct age for this to work as intended. I point that out because I don't know how old your son is, so might not be the right age for this.

EDIT: It appears he's been banned. Oh, well...
Similarly, I want to emphasize that the game's suggested age range is arbitrary. While some children might be able to handle the game at a younger age, others might need to wait until they are a little older. Before deciding whether this game is appropriate for your child, it's critical to consider their degree of maturity as a whole.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back