What Game You Play’n?

May 2023-
  • Spaceborne 2 it was a little too unfinished for me, so set it aside. A online friend actually felt compelled to buy me a $70 Star Citizen spaceship. I’m undecided, but it challenges my hardware, getting 20-30fps and this is in areas with basically nothing going on. I also reinstalled Elite Dangerous, but have found flying ships in that game with keyboard mouse is challenging, or maybe I’m just getting old… ? I played it before, but can’t remember if I used my joystick or not. :(
  • I’m in the final chapter of FarCry 5 (recommended) and am contemplating what RPG to play next, mulling over Skyrim, The Outer Worlds, even Fallout 4…again (all of which I have played before). This article is interesting:Best Games Like Fallout 4

I’ve played some of these games which feel very different than F4.I know there is disagreement, it is not perfect by a long shot, but F4 is my gold standard. It gave me what I wanted. :)
  • World of Warships- I’ve opened myself up, back to playing destroyers and cruisers, in addition to battleships. Team play with strangers can be excruciating. Wargaming has made some crappy decisions in the name of game balancing, but still it feels much less pay to win, than World of Tanks.
"Elite Dangerous" feels tricky with keyboard and mouse controls, and you're considering revisiting a joystick. Almost done with "FarCry 5," you're eyeing RPGs like "Skyrim," "The Outer Worlds," or even a return to "Fallout 4." You hold "Fallout 4" as your gold standard. You've also dived back into "World of Warships," enjoying various ship types despite challenges with team play and game balancing. Happy gaming! ?

Soulstice. Just been made free on EGS, but I've had my eye on it for a while.

Soulstice again. This game feels like a love letter to Devil May Cry

Feb 2023- Mi lista actual: World of Warships: Tengo una relación de amor y odio con este juego, pero mi renovado interés en usar destructores y cruceros es un agradable cambio de ritmo. Grounded: Diversión cooperativa en el espíritu de 'Querida, Encogí a los Niños', genial.Chicos, junto con este juego, también prueben el juego Free Fire una vez.

ah i'm currently playing stellaris, dead island 2, shadow of war and resident evil 2 remake

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back