What game can you play whilst multi-tasking?

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Trophies
I can generally do other stuff while playing a video game if the game I'm playing is either some kind of AFK game like grinding out a skill on Runescape or what I've done recently on PUBG is set my character to auto-run whilst I have a quick browse of the news as I'm trying to run towards the zone. Runescape for sure was my pure multi-task game as I did a lot of school work and University work whilst getting those 120's!

I think most of the mobile based games you can play while working. I play most of the real defense levels by setting up the field per wave. And work on other things. It works out just fine. And then in next wave I set it up new and that works as well. So for most of the time tower defense type games work out easily.

It would have to be one of the simple games like Minesweeper or Solitaire. You can just load those in a different window. Also, a game like Diablo you could multi-task, because you can watch news or other windows after you teleport back to Town.

I think you can study while playing games like say mobile games or some sort of the strategy games. But such multi tasking can be pretty difficult. And you have to work a bit harder for such games to get used to while multi tasking.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back