What game are you playing right now?

Finished blind men for a pound Icouple of quid I can't grumble it's a okay visual novel and an easy platinum I have started Battlefield v it's okay but I prefer call of duty which is surprising as I have always enjoyed the sp campaigns of Battlefield but this one so far feels a bit lame the only one I have enjoyed so far is playing as the German tank commander. Blind men gets a 6 out of ten and Battlefield gets a 6.5 because of the tank section if the rest of the game was like that it would be an 8 or nine

On PC playing "Close to the Sun" and on PS4, just started "Death Stranding", which is very odd.....

Bf2 then before that was GTA online just to spine the wheel, taken 20mins worth of loading to get to it. Then Scrap mechanic most of the day

I just finished Vertigo remastered, Its a VR game orignally released in 2016 got updated with a lot of QoL stuff, its pretty great like a mix of Half-life 1 and Portal

Just got my CRT set up all nice, so been running through Metal Gear Solid for what must be the twentyth time :)

Playing a lot of Red Dead Online. Between that and Elite Dangerous, been focused on unscripted sandbox games lately. The simulations are relaxing for some reason that I cannot effectively explain.

Playing a lot of Red Dead Online. Between that and Elite Dangerous, been focused on unscripted sandbox games lately. The simulations are relaxing for some reason that I cannot effectively explain.
I used to play a lot of Red Dead Online but haven't done so for a while now. I know they have done a big update now but I can't just get back into it. It had a lot of potential but Rockstar messed it up imo

The last sim that I did was fsx again, flying the B1900D out of EGPF

Played a bit of the career mode on FIFA 20 after a long while.

Still playing Death Stranding. I like a lot of it, but don't like the BTs or traveling in the mountains or through snow.

After finishing The Witcher, I decided to come back to the classing Skyrim (I have SE) and I am enjoying it. It has beef many years since I played Skyrim. One of my favorite games ever.

I decided to come back to the classing Skyrim (I have SE) and I am enjoying it. It has beef many years since I played Skyrim.

Same here. Hadn't played skyrim in maybe 8 years,cause I prefered Oblivion, but, giving it another go, it's gotten its hooks in me once again

I feel like playing Tekken again. You really have to play it on the hardest setting, or it's complete pish when it comes to the difficulty mode.

I just finished my final playthrough of arcade spirits. It's a unique visual novel different from a lot I have played and even has a guide to setting up a mame arcade cabinet. Overall I'd give it a solid 7.5 out of ten. I'm still playing fallout shelter and subnautica and I'm thinking of starting the 25th ward

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back