What game are you playing right now?

I only did one playthrough of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice when it came out, doing another playthrough and I may try to do all the endings this time. Definitely deserves its GOTY title.

Playing Megaman 9, and I am at Wily's Castle, the third stage. It is a bit of a challenge without sliding, but the game is fun.

Picked up Frostpunk It's absorbing and engaging. Definately going to keep me occupied and entertained for a while.

I'm jumping between Mario Kart 8 deluxe and StarFox for the snes. MK8 for stress relief and StarFox to see how it holds up. Only up to the third mission as of today. To my surprise, the low frame rate isn't bothering me. I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

Playing through The Last of Us Part 2 right now, hoping to have it done in a few weeks for when GHost of Tushima comes out :)

Picked up Warhammer 40k: Gladius on steam sale. It's... okay, so far. Not super engaged with it so far, but I've heard some good things. I really enjoy the 40k universe, but that feels like the only thing holding me on. Games feel like they start a little slow and the game boils down to just "kill everything", which makes sense in the 40k universe, but it's a little difficult in a game that presents itself as a 4X game.

Currently playing Luigi's Mansion 3 on my Nintendo Switch. I received the game for Christmas and I've been playing it off and on since then when time allows me to play.

Started The Surge on PC but thinking about giving up on it. Progress has been very slow and unclear where I should be going. I've not yet reached the next save type point and progress appears blocked by an enemy that is too powerful for me to defeat

Well, currently I'm kind of going through my backlog and just trying things out for the most part, though, I tried out, Child of Light, for the first time last night, and I think I may play it through before moving on. I didn't know anything about the game, I head it was good, and it looks pretty, and it appears to be a platfomer.

And, it is pretty, and it is a puzzle platfomer, but it's also has turned based JRPG style combat. I was not aware of that aspect of the game, and it was a real curve ball.

Doing P3d at the moment offline, keeps crashing and so I'm doing a easy test flight to see how it all goes :p

Well, currently I'm kind of going through my backlog and just trying things out for the most part, though, I tried out, Child of Light, for the first time last night, and I think I may play it through before moving on. I didn't know anything about the game, I head it was good, and it looks pretty, and it appears to be a platfomer.

And, it is pretty, and it is a puzzle platfomer, but it's also has turned based JRPG style combat. I was not aware of that aspect of the game, and it was a real curve ball.

Just added to my Steam wishlist; hadn't heard of it before.

Weirdly, I've been playing the Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy, because I got a serious nostalgia itch to bust out my old cards and run a few games, but I gave them all to my nephew a few years ago. I'm a bit dissapointed there don't seem to be reproduction decks (Blackout, Brushfire, Overgrowth, and Zap! ) available anywhere online, cause I really don't feel like playing £70 for a freaking deck of cards :mad:

Played The Surge a bit more and understand a bit more about the character and upgrades. I think I've now explored all of the first area and managed to beat the enemy that was giving me a hard time. Have now met the first boss and realised I probably should have quit when I thought it was hard previously.....

I'm playing a mix of ghost recon breakpoint and new gundam breaker there good but I'd rather they made a new dynasty warriors gundam or a sequal to federation vs zeon

Actually I put down Child of Light for now and started playing Random Heroes pretty hard.

Completely ignoring the games I purchased from the recent Steam sale, i've been playing a ton of Conquerors Blade, It's surprisingly addictive.

I hate to admit it but I am playing Skyrim SE just because of the Modding there.
I stopped playing Wow because it is so boringly just a Rep-grind now.
When my teenager goes to college I will cancel the Wow sub for sure.

Looking forward to Playing Cyber-punk 2077 as it hopefully sets a new standard in the gaming AAA and stops the Gaming factory output of crappy AAA games.
I join this site because of Angry Joe ban for reviewing LOU2 and your site doesn't ban ppl?

The game I am playing right now is Football Manager 2020 as it allows me to control my team and guide them to great heights. I finally bought it a few weeks ago at a discounted price, as the game has been out for a while. I have taken control of Shrewsbury Team and my aim is to guide them into the Premier League, which will be some accomplishment if I can achieve it. Right now I am only halfway through my first season in League One but the first promotion is looking likely so far.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back