What game are you playing right now?

I will be honest.

I am playing MarioKart with my cousin brother. We usually do the battle mode so that we can have a lot more fun than playing with the computer.

I am a YOSHI fan and he is a DK fan. Apart from that, I play Max Payne and Destiny.

I'm just about to see what 'No Mans Land' is like as it's just arrived on Gamepass.

The Division 2 on PS4 and The Surge on PC. Really like the Division games. The Surge feels like a sort of Sci-fi Dark Souls (based on the little I've played).

Just started playing ghost recon breakpoint it's okay but I defiantly prefer wildlands that game was definitely more solo player friendly but I'm hoping I can solo this one the same as the previous one and the two division games so far I'm using a sniper rifle and the drone but I do miss having the ai conpanions

I've been playing a lot of FIFA 20 recently although I've been staying away from the online side of the game. I've been sticking to Career mode online which I'm having a lot of fun in

I am playing a lot of Bleeding Edge. A nice time passer and "free" on Game Pass.

It feels more fun than games like Overwatch and has really good map design.

I am replaying Dragon Age Origins as the start to a full series replay in preparation for Dragon Age 4. Dwarf Noble Rogue, currently in the Deep Roads, seeking out the Anvil with the plan being to make Bhelen king.

I've pumped hundreds of hours into this masterpiece in previous playthroughs and it still manages to surprise me with new tidbits. So much content.

Cities: Skylines and Jedi Fallen Order on PC.
Sonic the Hedgehog on SEGA Megadrive.

AC: Odyssey... for 57 hours right now, believe it or not.

I started that recently on PS4. Really good. I love how each AC title keeps building upon what was there previously. There's so much to do and the gameplay keeps changing up depending upon what you're doing. I am not enamored with the story yet (I chose Kassandra, not sure if the story is any different with Alexios), but I could jog and sail around looking for things to do all day in that game.

Recently, I swear I’ve probably been playing nothing else but Tarkov and DbD. Maybe the occasional DotA match and Thief: Gold, when streaming.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back