What game are you playing right now?

It doesn't matter what platform. Also, what is your progress? Why are you playing? Are you ambitious to win more than usual?

Myself, I still need to get a TV for my Nintendo Wii. Well, actually I want to get a used Wii U.
Football Manager 2020 :)

Im trying to finish the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in death march difficulty with my new Acer Predator XB271HU monitor.

Mostly Loud House based browser games. I also played a Loud House based mobile game. I also play anything having to do with The Loud House. So basically, anything having to do with The Loud House, i'll play. No matter on what platform.

I've got back into Fortnite, hadn't played it for months and its changed so much and have made it a little more interesting with different map now.

Football Manager 2020 :)
Love this also too many hours of my life gone with this game

Bouncing between Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Doom 64, Doom Eternal, and Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

We are a horror gaming channel on YouTube we are brand new to the format only been uploading recently but we are playing Resident Evil 7 at the moment and we’re loving it it’s better than the others we feel really enjoying it we’ve already featured Slender: The Arrival and Infliction: Extended Cut on our channel and we gonna play Blair Witch next

Well i don't know anymore... Roblox keeps messing up. They keep making boneheaded mistakes. I fee like changing it to something else. Any other world creation site will do.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back