What game are you playing right now?

I'm playing modern warfare. i play hardcore mode cyber attack and search and destroy. I also play warzone it's sick.

Hi,

You should be able to edit your posts after your 5th post. You are currently at 3. 2 more and you'll have a week to edit from the time the post is made. This is a measure we've put in place to prevent spam.

Ok, thank you.

I'm mostrly playing Horus Heresy: Legions on Steam and mobile. It's a PvP card game set in the Warhammer 40.000 universe. It's free-to-play but it feels balanced an nonaggressive.

It doesn't matter what platform. Also, what is your progress? Why are you playing? Are you ambitious to win more than usual?

Myself, I still need to get a TV for my Nintendo Wii. Well, actually I want to get a used Wii U.
Just played on PC, Knock on the Coffin Lid. I know the name is not one of the best, but go take a look because is a promising roguelike deck-building game.

How did you like 2016?
I've given Shadow of Colossus a go since it was free on PS+ and I am enjoying so far. It was a bit confusing to start with as a first timer but I got the hang of it after a while. I'm on my 6th boss!
Do you think PS Now should cycle all of the monthly PS+ games ?? They just added Spiderman PS4 and they have tons of essintials to choose from.

Currently playing Bannerlord! Apart from the occassional bug here and there, it's quite fun!

I'm currently playing MK11 on Xbox One since I was lucky enough to get the premium edition for $16. I've still been thinking about picking up RE2 remake since it's on sale for $20 right now, but have been back and forth between getting another game for the Switch as well haha!

COD Mobile. It's a pretty fun game as far as I'm concerned, and it really gets the heart racing when you're at the Top 10 mark.

These day i am playing CrossOut and War Thunder , good games to play this Lockdown Time. One of the best battle royal game Cuisine Royale.

I'm playing the demo of an indie game titled Holmgang. it's new.
I like it because it looks a lot like the last Diablo game.

Apex Legends on PS4 with my best friend, Animal Crossing: New Horizons on Switch any other time.

Finally got around to breaking through amnesia: the dark descent. Had it in my library for maybe 5 years and haven't played through it because it scared me too much, glad I pushed through because it has great atmosphere. The sounds are done incredibly and the visuals still look decent for a game from 2010. Seen today on Steam that there is another due for release later this year.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back