What game are you playing right now?

Yeah I watched gameplay footage if it. It looks like a blast!

Lately and more consistently I have been playing Runescape again as I have found myself with some more spare time. Even more recently though, I was playing Football Manager 2020 on Steam as they provided some free trials. I am tempted to buy the game now though as a way spending my spare time.

It doesn't matter what platform. Also, what is your progress? Why are you playing? Are you ambitious to win more than usual?

Myself, I still need to get a TV for my Nintendo Wii. Well, actually I want to get a used Wii U.
Im playing ridgeracer, old school ps3 :)

Finished Doom 2016 last week & moved unto Eternal. These past 2 days I've been playing Horde mode in Gears 5. Operation 3 released and it's got me pretty hooked again. Sucks playing with randoms/casuals thon

Finished Doom 2016 last week & moved unto Eternal. These past 2 days I've been playing Horde mode in Gears 5. Operation 3 released and it's got me pretty hooked again. Sucks playing with randoms/casuals thon
How did you like 2016?

Hello, everyone! I'm new around here! :D

I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons on Switch, and just recently started Nier: Automata on Xbox One, because of Game Pass!

i'm playing my FH4 with logitech 27, on triple monitor!!!.. all you wanna see my setup???

here it is :)

I'm playing Run, it’s amazing and free on the android store only, I totally recommend to you guys :) it’s a guy who has to run to save his life from a creepy thing in the air ?

I'm playing my way through Power Rangers Battle for the Grid because it was one of the games I downloaded from Game Pass. It's a very basic fighter, but it's actually a bit of fun, too.

How did you like 2016?

I liked it & was surprised at how deep the lore is via the codex. I wish the aspect of the game was better served to player because - and I know I'm in the minority here - it broke the pace of the game for me. If I could a collectible I'd read it.

The "push forward combat" was solid, the game forced your to fight & even more so when close to death.

I liked it & was surprised at how deep the lore is via the codex. I wish the aspect of the game was better served to player because - and I know I'm in the minority here - it broke the pace of the game for me. If I could a collectible I'd read it.

The "push forward combat" was solid, the game forced your to fight & even more so when close to death.
Yeah it was an intense as hell game but boy was it awesome. I loved it, too.

Is it possible to edit my posts on here? Just saw I have a whole bunch of typos and can't seem to find an edit toggle.
Hi,

You should be able to edit your posts after your 5th post. You are currently at 3. 2 more and you'll have a week to edit from the time the post is made. This is a measure we've put in place to prevent spam.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back