What game are you playing right now?

Awesome! It looks like a pretty fun game. It's been around for a few years right?

I am currently playing A Plague Tale: Innocence on my XBOX One X and loving the graphics and the story haven’t finished the game yet.

A plague tale? Whats it about?
It's basically an Action Adventure horror stealth game, it's a fight to survive in Plague-ridden France. It tells the story of Amicia and Hugo, siblings by birth but virtual strangers by circumstance in 1348 amid the bubonic plague and the reign of The Inquisition.

I last played the RE3 demo. I hope to get the digital release on Friday, due to the uncertainty surrounding physical copies possibly getting delayed.

Capcom said customers are going to suffer setbacks in Europe, but they could have been referring to the main regions throughout Europe, and not the UK. The thing is, I'm broke until 7 April. I also have to be careful if I pay in money before Friday, as my electricity company usually bills me at the start of the month as well, and I'm low on food too.

This virus really sucks. It's causing so much chaos, and deaths.

Beside my own games I play Jurassic World Alive and sometimes World of Tanks Blitz.

I play various games but unfortunately there is only 24 hours in a day. So much to play, so little time..
Games that I play frequently:
1) Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition.
2) Wuppo Definitive Edition.
3) Styx Master of Shadows.
4) Cities Skylines.
5) GTA V.
6) CoD Warzone.
7) Just Cause 3.

I don't have goals in mind when playing it, just playing it to enjoy myself. :D

I've been playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare but I tried Warzone and that wasn't too bad. I had a fun time. It's really not too bad of a game to play, but it's better played with team mates. I also have been playing Halo 5 Guardians which is way better than any other game out there in my opinion.

God I'm so looking forward to Halo:Infinite. That's a game that I am peeing in my pants just to get a chance to play. I am actually releasing pee as I talk about it. The game will be one of the best first Xbox Series X releases of all time. The fact that it's releasing on the Xbox Series X is the best part.

I'm playing Garry's Mod right now on a dark rp server I like to frequent. God it feels like it's been ages, too haha.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back