What game are you playing right now?

I've mainly been playing Ultima Online. Although my free time is severely limited compared to the past, I've been on a kick of trying to play nostalgic games and get at least a few people to watch me stream. It's been a pretty great experience so far.

I've given Shadow of Colossus a go since it was free on PS+ and I am enjoying so far. It was a bit confusing to start with as a first timer but I got the hang of it after a while. I'm on my 6th boss!

I am currently playing The Complex and Wunderling on Nintendo Switch and Call of Duty Warzone on XB1.

EarthX, it’s pretty neat. I like the graphics! And the basic mechanics, it was a quick learning curve which was also a bonus!

I just finished playing some Pokemon GO with my dad. Otherwise all I've been playing lately is My Time at Portia and Minecraft.

I'm currently playing 2 games,
Football Manager on Steam, i like that game a freakin lot :) :) :)

Rip and Tear, until it is DONE.
Doom Eternal is awesome, I just have some reservations towards the direction of story and story presentation they're taking. If they're not careful, the whole thing might start to feel a bit cartoony the next one or two sequels.

Rip and Tear, until it is DONE.
Doom Eternal is awesome, I just have some reservations towards the direction of story and story presentation they're taking. If they're not careful, the whole thing might start to feel a bit cartoony the next one or two sequels.
I really hope they don't start to get goofy and cartoony...

Just recently finished Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot and now playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Really loving this game, even if it's an old one. :)

I'm currently playing Destiny 2 again now everyone is in isolation, it's easy to get them raids done :)

And I've finally decided to 100% Breath of the Wild.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2 again now everyone is in isolation, it's easy to get them raids done :)

And I've finally decided to 100% Breath of the Wild.
I have yet to get Breath of Wild on the Switch! But i've been playing Destiny 2 on and off during self-isolation. What console are you playing it on?

I have yet to get Breath of Wild on the Switch! But i've been playing Destiny 2 on and off during self-isolation. What console are you playing it on?
I'm currently playing on PC via Steam. you?

PS4. I need to get more games on the Steam. It's been a while since I've gamed on the PC.
Ahhh I see. I played all of Destiny 1 on PS4, was great fun.

Iv'e been recently having a LoZ:BotW binge too :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back